Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

bay area discovery museum membership

All memberships are designed for your household, which is defined as “up to two adults and all of your children.” Friends living in two different households are not permitted to share a membership. We offer gift certificates at every level. The Bay Area Discovery Museum is lucky to have wonderful corporate partners! Phone: (415) 339-3995 Renew online! I’m a teacher, do I get a discount on membership? The Bay Area Discovery Museum loves educators!

Can I visit other museums for free with my membership? Written directions on how to download the eMembership Card app and to get access to your membership cards can be found here. From greeting visitors as they enter the museum to helping out in exhibit spaces, there are many ways to volunteer your time. You can also call our membership team at (415) 339-3954, and they will assist you in completing your purchase. $259.95. How do I access my membership cards? We have moved away from printed membership cards. Simply give your caregiver one of your membership cards to scan in with at the front desk. Please make sure to use an email associated with your membership in order to receive your discount. In addition to our three membership levels, we offer discounts to teachers and our corporate partner employees.Want to give the gift of BADM? All members must check-in at the museum front desk before entering the museum. By supporting our access programs, Donor Circle Memberships make it possible for underserved families to participate in the critical learning and educational activities that happen both on-site and off. Association of Children’s Museums website, Association of Science-Technology Centers.

A Membership pays for itself in 3 visits!

Employees of our participating corporate partners receive a 20% discount on our Family Membership, Grandparent Membership, and Supporting Family Membership levels. View all BADM Member benefits or browse Membership Levels below.

To show our appreciation, we offer teachers a 20% discount on our Family Membership, Grandparent Membership, and Supporting Family Membership levels. The ASTC Passport Program gives members free general admission to over 300 institutions located outside a 90-mile radius of your residence. Support our mission through a donation to BADM. In order to apply your admission cost toward a membership, simply save your admission receipt and present it to the front desk staff member when you sign up. Members enjoy engaging programs, fun family festivals, new exhibits, and favorite experiences, all for free. They will look up your order number and apply the cost of your household’s admission towards your membership. Yes! Through a wide range of exciting partnership opportunities corporate partnerships, BADM donors provide crucial support to our access programs for underserved families. You can now pull up your BADM membership right away, straight from your phone. For the most current list of participating museums, visit the Association of Children’s Museums website. Please consult your professional tax advisor for advice on individual deductions. The Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) benefit offers BADM members free general admission to institutions located outside of a 90-mile radius of their residence.

If I pay for admission to the Bay Area Discovery Museum, can I apply the cost of admission towards a membership? As a nonprofit, we rely on donor gifts to make early learning experiences accessible to all Bay Area families.

Closed Monday-Tuesday We recommend all members register for our site so they are able to reserve their FREE tickets to the museum. We offer gift certificates at every level. Family Members at the Bay Area Discovery Museum enjoy perks like unlimited access to all of our programs and exhibits, priority summer camp registration, and on-site discounts. Family Members at the Bay Area Discovery Museum enjoy unlimited access to our STEM-based programming and exhibitions!

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I purchased my membership. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Donor Circle Members are crucial to our mission. Email: membership@badm.org. Directions on how to download the eMembership Card app and to get access to your membership cards can be found here. A: Show your membership card for discounted admission to over 180 children's museums throughout the United States and Canada through the Association of Children's Museums Reciprocal Program. You can now pull up your BADM membership right away, straight from your phone. Supporting Family Members at the Bay Area Discovery Museum enjoy priority access to special exhibit openings and VIP events, in addition to Family Membership perks. See our upcoming members-only programs and events. Wednesday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Talking with Children about Current Events.

Learn More . Learn More Supporting Family Membership . Browse New Exhibits. Family Memberships and Grandparent Memberships do not include free admission for guests (such as adults and children who are not in your household). Click sign in on the top right hand corner of the page to ensure you get your member discount. Note: The EIN for the Bay Area Discovery Museum is 68-0033227. Enjoy members-only programming, gift giveaways, and special events weekends in June. Want to compare benefits of our membership levels? Phone: (415) 339-3995Email: membership@badm.org, Our mission is to transform research into early learning experiences that inspire creative problem solving. I’m employed by a BADM Corporate Partner, do I get a discount on membership. Next time you travel outside of the Bay Area, use your ASTC Passport Program benefits. BADM Memberships offer your family unlimited access to the museum for an entire year! Donor Circle. Once you click register, you’ll see a confirmation screen. Browse our frequently asked questions about how to access membership cards, membership benefits, and more!

Choose the number of adults and children in your party. From greeting visitors as they enter the museum to helping out in exhibit spaces, there are many ways to volunteer your time.

Allied Full Movie 123, Melvin Gregg Snowfall, Daily Millions Results Archive, I Don't Like You Lyrics Galavant, May Day Labor, U Of C Glenbow Archives, Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging Olive Running Scene, Sir Douglas Nicholls Round, 2002 Nfl Standings Playoffs, Alex Mack Wife, Primetime Glick Band, Best Sci-fi Horror Movies 2019, Justice League Season 1 Episode 1, Penn State Vs Ohio State 2019, Lego Flash Movie Google Drive, Final Fantasy V Gba, Cricket Victoria Ceo, Disney Junior Logo History, Terrence Mcgee Wife, Pets Best Insurance Phone Number, Wts Energy Email Address, Theory Of Reasoned Action Example, For A Lost Soldier Novel, Astro Zombies Misfits, Obituaries By Zip Code,