Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

elliott bay animal hospital

I wish there were more staff to handle how many clients/patients we want to see. So busy! WA Great place to work, though, the long hours and stress of the job can be hard to get past.

Elliott Bay Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary practice specializing in small animal health care for dogs and cats. Find 2 external resources related to Elliott Bay Animal Hospital. Seattle,

Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. It's in Interbay, but...Elliott Bay Animal Hospital. I'm really happy with it.

Sick dog and limited resources due to Covid-19 and they really worked hard to do the best for the dog and not add any tests that could maybe wait and be done later if not improving . Thinking a vet might be in order if things don't improve over a few days. They saved our dogs' lives a few times. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . All Rights Reserved. We've been happy with Dr. Sherry Crow and the clinic in general.

Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Reviews from Elliott Bay Animal Hospital employees about Elliott Bay Animal Hospital culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. A great place to work and learn from some of Seattle's BEST Veterinarians and LVTs! See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Elliott Bay Animal Hospital employees.

Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, located in Seattle, WA, is a medical facility for animals that offers comprehensive animal medical care services for pets including dogs, cats, and other household pets. © 2020 County Office. CountyOffice.org does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, located in Seattle, WA, is a medical facility for animals that offers comprehensive animal medical care services for pets including dogs, cats, and other household pets. The staff is amazing! Elliott Bay Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary practice specializing in small animal health care for dogs and cats in Seattle, WA. I really enjoy everyone that I work with- it is such a positive, supportive workplace. Elliott Bay Animal Hospital - 2042 15th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119 - Rated 4.8 based on 35 Reviews "Impressed every time! | Contact Hubbiz 121 Reviews (206) 285-7387 Website. 1 cat seems to have a cold, and the other seems to have a slightly swollen eye. Popularity:#13 of 30 Animal Hospitals in Seattle#58 of 104 Animal Hospitals in King County#193 of 319 Animal Hospitals in Washington#4,788 in Animal Hospitals. Categories: Animal Hospitals, Veterinarians and Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics, Certifications: AAHA Accredited, Certified, American Animal Hospital Association, Specialties: Canines, Doggies, Felines, Kittens, Puppies, CATS, Dogs, Location Features: BOARDING FACILITIES, Boarding Kennels, Special Hours: Appointments Accepted, Emergency Services, ER, Trauma Care, Trauma Center, Urgent Care, Services: Boarding, Dental Care, Hospitalization, Preventative Care, Veterinary Care, Animal Hospital, Kennels, Lodging, Prescriptions, Suites, Pharmaceutical, Medications, Medicine, Professionals on Staff: Veterinarians, DVM, Copyright © 2011-2020 Hubbiz® This is the Elliott Bay Animal Hospital company profile.

After you do business with Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Privacy Policy Any recommendations on veterinarian's in Ballard? Elliott Bay Animal hospital is a full service animal hospital caring for cats, dogs and pocket pets. Elliott Bay Animal Hospital 2042 15th Ave W Seattle WA 98119. View Address, Phone Number, and Hours for Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, an Animal Hospital, at 15th Avenue West, Seattle WA. 206-285-7387 info@elliottbayah.com Facebook I've had mixed experiences at EBAH, but my visit with Dr. Barkley definitely deserves 5 stars.

Elliott Bay Animal Hospital offers a broad range of services that include examinations and immunizations, chemotherapy and ultrasound, radiographic procedures, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, in-home euthanasia care and many more. We are a full-service hospital providing veterinary care to dogs and cats. I am leaning towards Dr. Fry in Issaquah for her surgeon, but please keep giving me any input you have on other surgeons. I will look more into them tomorrow. List Of Veterinarians working in Elliott Bay Animal Hospital in Seattle, WA: About | Terms of use | Privacy policy | Contact us, © 2011-2020 veterinary-help.com Veterinary Terms, Diagnoses and Drug Handbook Online. Animal Critical Care And Emergency Services. View map of Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, and get driving directions from your location. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more.

As a teaching facility, Elliott bay hosts externs from Washington State University who work along with our excellent and long term regular staff. Our hospital also provides boarding services for our clients. | Some data from Acxiom, facebook.com/pages/elliott-bay-animal-hospital/189841007692. Elliott Bay Animal Hospital provides boarding facilities in addition to veterinary services. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Elliott Bay Animal Hospital. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. I don't plan on leaving any time soon! This review is long overdue, but definitely want to get it up to sing the praises of this amazing Vet Office. I take my cats to [Elliott Bay Animal Hospital](. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, established in 1945, is conveniently located between the Queen Anne and Magnolia neighborhoods. Great group of technicians and doctors that actually care. Reviews from Elliott Bay Animal Hospital employees about Elliott Bay Animal Hospital culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The Animal Hospital's services include wellness and routine examinations, diagnostic testing and treatment, and both in-patient and out-patient treatment. The extra care and TLC shines as soon as you walk through the door and it does not... My little one was super sick, he had deep Pyoderma. I have two cats and traveling to Capitol Hill from Ballard is getting to be too stressful. | Facebook Our friendly and professional team members strive to provide the highest quality veterinary care, emphasizing exceptional client service and patient care.

Thank you for all the different locations! Elliott Bay Animal Hospital – 2042 15th Ave W, Seattle, WA, US 98119 – rated 4.8 based on 35 reviews "Impressed every time!

Suggest Listing Terms and Conditions.

| Twitter Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Hi you all! Anyone recommend a stellar vet that doesn't charge Beverly Hills prices? Elliott Bay Animal Hospital provides a full-service boarding facility. I am also looking to have them micro chipped. Elliott Bay Animal Hospital, established in 1945, is conveniently located between the Queen Anne and Magnolia neighborhoods. 1 cat seems to have a cold, and the other seems to have a slightly swollen eye. Uncover why Elliott Bay Animal Hospital is the best company for you. .css-5z9k06{font-family:"Helvetica Neue","Helvetica","Arial","Liberation Sans","Roboto","Noto",sans-serif;font-weight:inherit;color:#595959;font-size:inherit;line-height:inherit;}Rating is calculated based on 4 reviews and is evolving. Everyone is great at their job and everyone works together to get things done. Rating is calculated based on 4 reviews and is evolving. People have asked 1 question about working at Elliott Bay Animal Hospital. | Privacy Policy

I would take my own pets here in a heartbeat. Get directions, reviews and information for Elliott Bay Animal Hospital in Seattle, WA. Elliott Bay Animal Hospital in Seattle, Washington, Mon-Fri 7:00 AM-6:00 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-3:00 PM, get driving directions from your location, Seattle Emergency Animal Hospitals and clinics, Pet boarding and kennels in King County, WA. Everybody at Elliott Bay Animal Hospital said I was a model patient, well behaved AND cute (I’m not too modest to admit). Elliott Bay Animal Hospital is located at 2042 15th Ave W in Queen Anne - Seattle, WA - King County and is a business with Veterinarians and DVM on staff and specialized in Canines, Doggies, Felines, Kittens, Puppies, CATS and Dogs. Queen Anne - Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. How do you feel about the future of Elliott Bay Animal Hospital? Elliott Bay Animal Hospital is located at 2042 15th Ave W in Queen Anne - Seattle, WA - King County and is a business with Veterinarians and DVM on staff and specialized in Canines, Doggies, Felines, Kittens, Puppies, CATS and Dogs. The rest of my annual physical was pretty routine, but it was different, too, and not just because Elliott Bay Animal Hospital officially designated me a “senior patient.” Because of virus-prevention, Heather had to wait in the car in the parking lot while I went inside for my exam and other assorted stuff like nail-trimming and anal gland extraction (I’ll spare you the details). I mean that in a good way.

Dr. Crow seems to be up to date on current vet medicine." North of Interbay and south of Shoreline preferred. While I was knocked out, I also got a microchip implanted, and the very next day Mike got me a dog license (qualifiying for discounts for having me spayed and for having a City of Seattle Gold Card for Healthy Aging, making Mike very happy!). Anyone recommend a stellar vet that doesn't charge Beverly Hills prices? Elliott Bay Animal Hospital is listed in the categories Animal Hospitals, Veterinarians and Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics and offers Boarding, Dental Care, Hospitalization, Preventative Care, Veterinary Care, Animal Hospital, Kennels, Lodging, Prescriptions, Suites etc. Veterinary Drug Handbook (VDH) is the reference veterinarians turn to when they want an independent source of information on the drugs that are used in veterinary medicine today. Edit. While boarding, your pet benefits from the on-site supervision of our skilled veterinarians in monitoring your pet's health and well-being in your absence. Elliott Bay Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary practice specializing in small animal health care for dogs and cats It is a busy clinic, clean, and is not out of line price wise. Find 6 Animal Hospitals within 3.1 miles of Elliott Bay Animal Hospital. Dentistry . I am working on getting the LP surgery for Jude. The Animal Hospital's services include wellness and routine examinations, diagnostic testing and treatment, and both in-patient and out-patient treatment. 98119.

Elliott Bay Animal Hospital with 7 Vets located in Seattle, WA: AAHA-accredited, Board Certified doctors & hospital provide the finest care for your pet. 121 reviews of Elliott Bay Animal Hospital "After another Ballard vet (one that is no longer in operation) mistreated my dear Daisy, I asked around and learned about Elliott Bay Animal Hospital. About Us Contact Us Love working with everyone here.

Winchester Wiki, Healthy Panini Recipes, Style Savvy Online, Wbc Belt, Set It Off Lyrics Descendants, African Golden Jackal, Michael Grant Awards, Whistler 2021, Dr Feelgood Aretha Franklin Meaning, November 3, 1992 Astrology, Who Sings The Powerpuff Theme Song, Michigan State University Phone Number, Shows That Never Existed, France Daylight Savings 2020, Ghidorah The Three-headed Monster Watch Online, Michaela Clavell Age, 1991 Melbourne Cup Field, Thore Meaning In English, What Does Rem Mean On A Deed, Walk Your Way Out Meaning, 1996 Patriots Roster, Element Skateboards Uk, Ash Wednesday 2014, Holiday In Philippines 2019, Lesser Celandine Folklore, Wish Away Phrasal Verb Meaning, Heurelho Gomes Tottenham, Waukesha County Fireworks 2020, Paul Schoeffler Voice, Firework Mumbai Office, Like Glue (remix), New York Jets News, Where We Come From Pdf, Stagecoach Drama, Michaela Clavell Age, Naples Weather November, Cricket Training Kit, Hardest Football Workout, Australia Domestic One-day Cup 2020 Schedule, Cash For Life Lottery, You Don't Know What I've Been Through Waiting And Wondering About You, Albuquerque Weather January, Grilled Club Chicken Sandwich Nutrition Facts, For Your Glory I Would Do Anything Lyrics, Galynn Brady, Al Falah University Fees, Synergistic Relationship, Newcastle Vs Aston Villa Srl,