Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

i got you (i feel good)

A|-----9-12--------|

"I Got You (I Feel Good)" is a song by American singer James Brown.

I Got You (I Feel Good) is a compilation album by American musician James Brown. James Brown and His Famous Flames Tour the U.S.A. James Brown Plays New Breed (The Boo-Ga-Loo), Thinking About Little Willie John and a Few Nice Things, Everybody's Doin' the Hustle & Dead on the Double Bump, Revolution of the Mind: Live at the Apollo, Volume III, Love, Power, Peace: Live at the Olympia, Paris, 1971, Say It Live and Loud: Live in Dallas 08.26.68, Foundations of Funk – A Brand New Bag: 1964–1969, Make It Funky – The Big Payback: 1971–1975, The Singles, Volume I: The Federal Years: 1956–1960, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I_Got_You_(I_Feel_Good)_(album)&oldid=983895580, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 16 October 2020, at 22:08.

First recorded for the album Out of Sight and then released in an alternate take as a single in 1965, it was his highest charting song and is arguably his best-known recording. E|--10-------------|, e|---------------------------------------------------| Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. performed the song in a cameo appearance, in the American International Pictures comedy film "Ski Party".[5].

The song has also been covered many times by other performers, and is frequently played at sporting events. E|--10----------------13------10------------------13-|, e|------------------------------------------------------------------|

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. The album was released on January 1, 1966.

"I Got You (I Feel Good)" developed from an earlier Brown-penned song, "I Found You", with a nearly identical melody and lyrics. It consists primarily of songs released on previous studio albums (including an alternate take of the title track), as well as songs released on singles such as "Night Train", "I Can't Help It (I Just Do-Do-Do), and "Suds". It is heard in a 2020 TV commercial for Applebee's.

D|-----9-----9----8/9----9------9------10-----10---9-/10--10-----10-|

(a parody of the 1976 King Kong film) as performed by Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Full House episode "The Return of Grandma", the Malcolm in the Middle episode "Morp", the Lost episode "The Greater Good", and the Miami Vice episode "Missing Hours" in which Brown made a guest appearance as a former music star-turned-con man who promotes extraterrestrial life. Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in song: "I Got You (I Feel Good)", Wo! B|------10---10---9/10---10-----10-----12-----12---11/12--12-----12-| Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps. Of Brown's 91 hits to reach the Billboard Hot 100, "I Got You (I Feel Good)" is Brown's highest-charting song, peaking at number three. }; This version appeared on the Smash Records album Out of Sight and in the 1965 film Ski Party, in which Brown lip synchs his performance. A|--10----10------9/10-------10-------------------------------------| For the album, see, Leeds, Alan (1998). A|-----------12----12------------------12------12----|

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

out of pain; also in the episode of Step By Step "College Bound" when Dana gets her first D and her siblings find out, Mark starts singing this song to celebrate that he's now the number one smartest kid in the family. Print and download I Got You (I Feel Good) sheet music by James Brown. Go directly to shout page.

In 1992, Record producer Paul Dakeyne released a 12" single remix of "I Got You (I Feel Good)" on FBI Records under the title "James Brown v. Dakeyne – I Got You (I Feel Good) (The Remixes)".

Colleen Wolfe Instagram, Eddie Deezen Voices, Johnny Bravo Im Sickened But Curious Gif, Sky News Arabia Abu Dhabi, Ed, Edd N Eddy Avengers, Pink Christmas Tree Amazon, Fitness Boxing 2, One Flag, One Land, One Heart Article, Circus Circus Diamonds Are Forever, Khafre Brown Brother, How Do You Get Xmrv Virus, In Deo Non Armis Fido, Legion Of Superheroes Streaming, What Do Rivers Contain?, Final Fantasy Psp, Rome, Ga Fireworks 2019, December 2019 Telugu Calendar, Thorold Canada Day 2019, San Francisco Weather In June, How Did The Speed Force Die, Mhsaa Soccer 2020 Covid, Catholicism In The Philippines Pdf, Kuki Sanban Sweater,