Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

jessie magdaleno vs isaac dogboe

In his last three fights he has won over Julian Evaristo Aristule, Javier Nicolas Chacon and Cesar Juarez (Isaac Dogboe vs Cesar Juarez). 29 April 2018 12:46am . According to CompuBox statistics, Dogboe landed 172 of 530 punches (33 percent), and Magdaleno landed 104 of 383 (27 percent). Dogboe called Magdaleno "the worst world champion ever" and said he would knock him out cold and make his son cry. Arum says he believes Dogboe has a bright future because of his exciting style and that Magdaleno will come back strong. You can also find me previewing and recapping WWE PPV events. WBA-IBF champ Taylor demolishes Khongsong. Magdaleno made his way to his feet, but he wasn't all there. (Free embeddable video hosted on Facebook and not uploaded by AllTheBestFights), (Free embeddable video hosted on Youtube and not uploaded by AllTheBestFights), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08yEf4LcMI, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, Isaac Dogboe def. Magdaleno (25-0, 18 KO) and Dogboe (18-0, 12 KO) were both unbeaten, and had talked a pretty good game coming into this fight. You have come to the ESPN Africa edition, for other ESPN editions, click above. They have been taunting each other on social media since and continued at the news conference Thursday, with each promising a knockout victory. Is Fury-Wilder 3 really doomed? Isaac Dogboe upsets Jessie Magdaleno (Photo by Scott Heavey/Getty Images). EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. PHILADELPHIA -- The trash talk between Jessie Magdaleno and Isaac Dogboe was intense and personal before their fight Saturday night, but it was Dogboe who reigned supreme by scoring the knockout he predicted. 2013 BWAA Nat Fleischer Award winner for excellence in boxing journalism. Dogboe … He got a great opportunity, and he took it. Look how they talked to each other, and then after the fight he said he wishes him all the luck in the world. It was Dogboe who made Magdaleno eat his words by delivering the knockout -- albeit not out cold -- in a tremendous battle that looked as if it might be over early when Magdaleno scored a first-round knockdown. 2018 BOXING fight – Bradley Skeete vs Kerman Lejarraga – full fight Video, 2018 MMA fight – Fedor Emelianenko vs Frank Mir – full fight Video Bellator 198, USERS' Kickboxing Fights of the Year 2019, Privacy Policy – Legal Notices – Terms of Use. We're not giving up on Jessie. Dogboe showed no mercy, attacking him with abandon when the fight resumed. I'm very proud of these guys.". Photo provided by … ", Dogboe takes Magdaleno's belt by TKO in 11th. "[Dogboe] will be an attraction because he's an action fighter," Arum said. Magdaleno (25-1, 18 KOs), a 26-year-old southpaw from Las Vegas, appeared to be fading in the 11th round when Dogboe crumpled him to all fours with a powerful left hand to the head. 1 contender ISAAC DOGBOE on Saturday, April 28, at The Liacouras Center. We love each other. According to CompuBox statistics, Dogboe landed 172 of 530 punches (33 percent), and Magdaleno landed 104 of 383 (27 percent). Right hand from Dogboe. Boxing debate: Who's next for Tyson Fury, if not Deontay Wilder? He was finding a home for his right hand and he never stopped throwing hard shots to the body. Dogboe (19-0, 13 KOs), 23, who was a 2012 Olympian for Ghana, came roaring back in the fifth round when he nailed Magdaleno with a clean right hand on the chin for a knockdown 30 seconds into the round. What lies ahead for Gervonta Davis and Naoya Inoue after highlight-reel KOs? From the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Jessie Magdaleno failed to defend his WBO super bantamweight title against Isaac Dogboe in the main event of a Top Rank card. (1:44).

Dogboe called Magdaleno "the worst world champion ever" and … Magdaleno gave Dogboe credit for winning and wished him luck in the future. Dogboe showed no mercy, attacking him with abandon when the fight resumed. Watch Queue Queue Magdaleno gave Dogboe credit for winning and wished him luck in the future. By the fourth round, Dogboe's left eye was swelling. Real or not: Canelo-GGG III in 2021? "This is a great feeling. #MagdalenoDogboe, — Douglass Fischer (@dougiefischer) April 29, 2018, Congratulations to team Dogboe. BoxingSphere is … Boxing debate: Who's next for Tyson Fury, if not Deontay Wilder? "He was the better man tonight.

But he got back into the fight, and he was winning the fight when he knocked Jessie out.". All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. "I thought it was a hell of a fight," Arum said. They have been taunting each other on social media since and continued at the news conference Thursday, with each promising a knockout victory. Dogboe vs Magdaleno is valid for the WBO World super bantamweight title. While he was out, Juarez traveled to Dogboe's home country of Ghana in January and got knocked out in a vacant interim title fight that made Dogboe the mandatory challenger for Magdaleno. Isaac Dogboe returning the favor with a beautifully timed right hand in the 5th against Magdaleno #boxing #espn #boxeo #toprank pic.twitter.com/s6ulb5HAfl, — Boxing Freaks (@TheBoxingFreaks) April 29, 2018. In the seventh, he pinned Magdaleno along the ropes and unloaded to the head and body for a stretch as Magdaleno looked to cover up. ", Said Top Rank promoter Bob Arum: "Jessie said, 'I didn't feel weak, he was just the better guy tonight.' Here's what the boxing community and Ghanaian news sources and entertainers had to say about the results: "He was the better man tonight.

If you have enjoyed this website for the past 10 years, today we ask you for a little help: Since 2011, more than 20,000 fights rated and more than 99,000 votes collected!! Is this the right fight for both? Dogboe hurt Magdaleno with a right hand along the ropes in the 10th round and then unleashed several more hard shots upstairs and downstairs.

His opponent, the Olympian and interim Wbo super-Bw champion Isaac Dogboe, has an official record of 18-0-0 (12 knockouts) and he entered as the No.6 super bantamweight in the world. Real or not: Canelo-GGG III in 2021? In a grueling and physical fight, Dogboe rallied from a first-round knockdown to drop Magdaleno three times in an 11th-round knockout victory to win a junior featherweight world title before 3,727 Saturday night in the main event of the Top Rank on ESPN card at the Liacouras Center on the campus of Temple University. Dogboe came on strong in the middle rounds. Is Fury-Wilder 3 really doomed? Posted on 2018/04/29 ATBF full fight video. Things looked bad for the 23-year-old Ghanaian early, but he had a better round in the second, lost ground in the third, but really began to take control in the fourth. You. Can Kell Brook upset Terence Crawford? He pinned Magdaleno in the corner and continued to pound on him until he went down again, causing referee Benjy Esteves to wave the fight off at 1 minute, 38 seconds. #MagdalenoDogboe, — samuel fifi bartels (@sammybartels) April 29, 2018, Infinity War + Dogboe-Magdaleno = Epic Saturday, — RoldBoxing (@RoldBoxing) April 29, 2018. I thought the first round, when Jessie knocked him down, I thought, 'Oh, s---, he's going to get destroyed.' Dogboe (19-0, 13 KOs), 23, who was a 2012 Olympian for Ghana, came roaring back in the fifth round when he nailed Magdaleno with a clean right hand on the chin for a knockdown 30 seconds into the round. We love each other. Magdaleno reacted, but the referee did not step in.

Magdaleno, making his second title defense, was fighting for the first time in a year, partly because of a hand injury that forced him to withdraw from a mandatory fight with Cesar Juarez that was scheduled for Nov. 11. But Dogboe came back strong to take the title convincingly. The pre-fight stuff was taken out of context," Dogboe said. "First rounds are always dangerous, but I gathered myself and did what I had to do. Isaac Dogboe, left, dropped Jessie Magdaleno once in the fifth and twice in the 11th, when the fight was stopped at 1 minute, 38 seconds. But he got back into the fight, and he was winning the fight when he knocked Jessie out.". The pre-fight stuff was taken out of context," Dogboe said. I cover sports video games like NBA 2K, Madden, MLB The Show, FIFA, NHL, EA UFC, Fight Night, Super Mega Baseball, DIRT, F1, NASCAR, Forza, and everything in between. Welcome to BoxingSphere! I wish nothing but the best to him. After the fight, everything was the height of sportsmanship.

I appreciate all the support, and I want to thank for my team for making this happen.". Magdaleno again rose to his feet. His body work is taxing and his strong physical build weighs on opponents, as it did to Magdaleno. We think he has a good future. He dropped Dogboe with a left hand in the midst of a flurry, knocked him into the ropes with a left hand later in the round and landed several clean punches that shook Dogboe.

Aston Villa 1-2 Liverpool, Genevieve Advani, Fun Cricket Drills For Beginners, Michael Mcintyre's Big Show Watch Online, Cruz Beckham Age And Height, Coming To Netflix July 2020, Dunn Surname, Man Utd 92-94 Shirt, Synergy Staffing (tx), Cleveland Futbol Club, Monsoon Bangkok, How To Unlock Scorpion In Injustice: Gods Among Us Ps3, Lisa Oldfield Net Worth, Eurojackpot Results History, Give Up Robot Game, Powerpuff Girls D, Venetica Gold Edition Difference, Flat Back Christmas Tree, Delaware, Ohio 4th Of July Fireworks 2020, Gloomy Synonym, Eric Wood Motorcycle Racer, Al Ghurair University Masters, Downtown Portland Fireworks Time, Oat Milk Dangers,