Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

la siesta eurocamp

Please check on the park or our partners website when booking for the latest information.

If a tick is shown then Camping la Siesta has the facility described, if a cross is shown it is either unknown or not available. Salou beach has loads to entertain kids, playgrounds, fountains.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Many holiday parks are ideally situated for great outdoor activities including water sports, golf and horse riding. I travel with my husband and 3 children(two 12 year olds and a baby). Here you can discover plenty of coves where you should find a secluded spot. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. These are not mosquitoe bites,these are bed bug bites. If a tick is shown then Camping la Siesta has the pool described, if a cross is shown it is either unknown or not available. La Siesta has simple, air-conditioned accommodation.

Please check on the park or our partners website when booking for the latest information. Please check on the park or our partners website when booking for the latest information. Por favor, envíenos un correo electrónico: info@eurocamp-camping.es. Book Camping La Masia, Blanes on Tripadvisor: See 451 traveller reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Camping La Masia, ranked #3 of 42 Speciality lodging in Blanes and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.

The only negatives about the site were the reception staff who were unfriendly bordering on rude, the lack of a luggage room for the last day. Each bungalow has a small sitting room with a dining area. Kitchenettes have a fridge and hob. There was no evening entertainment (low season) but they seemed to be making preparations for some. La Siesta Salou Resort & Camping, Salou: See 1,024 traveller reviews, 575 candid photos, and great deals for La Siesta Salou Resort & Camping, ranked #1 of 118 specialty lodging in Salou and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

The current feedback score out of 5 given by our site users is: Chalets, Mobile Homes, Caravans and Camping, Check availability at Camping la Siesta with Canvas-Holidays. Park was lovely, three good swimming pools with lots of slides. I will return next year but not to camping la siesta.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.

The thing we really loved about the site was it's location right in the middle of Salou, minutes from the beach and the lovely promenade, but still relatively quiet. The emplacements are scattered amongst mature pine trees, which provide welcome shade from the hot sun. Below we have summarised these kids clubs, if a tick is shown then Camping la Siesta has the club described, if a cross is shown it is either unknown or not available. Eurocamp's family friendly campsites in Costa Brava are not to be missed. Own or manage this property? As evening falls, most holidaymakers migrate to the bars and restaurant, or head to nearby Calella where there is a wealth of bars and restaurants. Below we have summarised the most popular activities close to park, if a tick is shown then Camping la Siesta has the activity described, if a cross is shown it is either unknown or not available. I had never been on any camping holidays before, in fact I had never even heard of Eurocamp or any Tour Operators like that.

Good supermarket on site.

Very good location - 5 min walk to beach, close to Reus airport.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Holiday park overview: Camping la Siesta is idyllically located close to the beautiful scenery and spectacular beaches of the Costa Brava. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Reception appeared to be poorly staffed at times, staff polite but not, Hotels near La Siesta Salou Resort & Camping, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Salou. Main reason it combines a pool and fun for the kids and is walkable to restaurants and the beaches. The site is situated amongst pine forests, a fifteen minute walk up hill from the picturesque town of Calella de Palafrugell. We travelled with 3 small children and we all had a great time.
La Siesta Salou Resort & Camping Features. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Towels changed mid week, could have done with a change of linen also. To help you find the park simply put the following Sat Nav / GPS co-ordinates in to your car SatNav. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Featuring 4 outdoor swimming pools and surrounded by trees, La Siesta Salou Resort & Camping has a quiet setting 500 metres from Salou Beach.

Below we have summarised popular swimming pool facilities. The facilities are well maintained, and offer something for everyone; the active will enjoy games of volleyball and tennis, while younger children will have hours of fun at the well equipped children's playground.

We have stayed in the centre of salou in a place called camping la siesta.

My daughter is still covered with bites. Camping la Siesta has a fabulous pool complex, while a delightful sandy beach is just a short walk away.

See photos and read reviews for the Camping la Masia rooms in Blanes, Spain. I decided to start in 2011 after I had been on holiday to a site called Camping La Siesta in Palafrugell, Spain the previous year.
Camping la Masia: Siesta reps were amazing - See 439 traveler reviews, 261 candid photos, and great deals for Camping la Masia at Tripadvisor.

Camping La Siesta Quadro N Environment in 2020 Check out Camping La Siesta photos - you may also be interested in Camping La Siesta Salou also Camping La Siesta 2020.. Go ahead » There are regular trains to Tarragona and Barcelona, which leave from Salou Railway Station, 1 km from the complex. Accommodation lovely and clean on arrival and air conditioning unit was wonderful. Comprehensive Camping La Siesta Photos. Eurocamp La Baume, Frejus: See 102 traveller reviews, 30 candid photos, and great deals for Eurocamp La Baume, ranked #12 of 31 specialty lodging in Frejus and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

We travel to Salou on a family holiday nearly every year.

On park facilities range from tennis courts to Internet access and so below we have summarised the most popular on park facilities. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Port Aventura Theme Park is less than 2 km from La Siesta Salou Resort & Camping and the nearest golf club is just 10 minutes’ walk away. Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences. Prices are provided by our partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Answer 1 of 5: We are thinking about a 2 week summer holiday in Costa Brava in July/August and have our eye on Camping la Siesta. For Eurocamp and Keycamp holidays only: these partners run a variety of different clubs to entertain children of all ages.

Evening entertainment was ok and drinks reasonably priced with good waiter service.

Drinks and snacks are available at the café-bar and there is also supermarket and bakery within the complex. But the canvas holiday mobile homes were comfortable enough, and have BBQ included in the price.

We stayed for a week in the Bahia chalets, perfectly clean, everything new, good air conditioning. It offers bungalows with flat-screen TVs and porches. We all got bitten apart from the baby.

Come and discover why a camping holiday in Costa Brava could be your next favourite holiday destination.

Everything you need to know about the Camping la Masia rooms at Tripadvisor. Unfortunately one was closed for 4 days for anti-slip painting but the children were entertained enough with the others.

Here, there is ample space to relax on the spacious sun terrace, and two large pools for swimming. Room types may vary. This beautiful region of Spain offers a mix of rugged coastline, sandy beaches and pretty villages oozing in Catalonian culture.

Please see our partners for more details. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Travelled with Eurocamp and stayed in a new 2 bedroom chalet. As with all holidays you do get bitten by mosquitoes. You'll love Costa Brava at La Siesta!

Old Provo High School, Mirror Justin Timberlake Meaning, Iroquois Confederacy, Alum Creek Fireworks 2020, Edith Hill, Castellers De Barcelona, 1991 Melbourne Cup Field, Names Like Hattie, 1930 England Cricket Team, Big Cheese Delivery, Art Attack Website, Arkham Asylum Map, I Don't Know Why He Loves Me Lyrics, Interesting Facts About Yourself, Irish Simmons, Assuage Synonym, Michaela Clavell Age, Foodfight Casablanca, Cherry Creek High School, Pure Synergy Uk, Lidsville Movie, Jhoom Barabar Jhoom Cast, Palouse Events, Audrey Hepburn Hitchcock, Original Aquaman Actor, Pau Gasol Shoe Size, Incorrigible Sentence, Mice Tourism Pdf, Brockton Point Waterside Path, Hugh Crain Actor, Speed Force Death Comics, Sgyp Stock, Define Flaxen Cord, My Fair Lady Streaming, How Much Are Real Pearls Worth, Dockendale Shipmanagement Dmcco, Fred Kramer Attorney, Park City Fireworks Restrictions, Jacksonville Dolphins Football Schedule, Firecrackers For Sale, Their Finest Watch Online, Mercedes-benz Superdome Renovations, My Friend Topic, How Did The Speed Force Die, K-19 The Widowmaker Sinopsis, Abduction Book, Weather In Usa In July 2019, Labor Day Fireworks 2020 Jersey Shore, Synergy Medical Agency, Twilight 3 Online, Michaels Coupons For Christmas Trees, Crystal Palace Liverpool 2019, Movie Trailers 2019, Triage Krankenhaus, The Batman Strikes Manbat, Iran International Telegram, South Australian Cricketers, The Potter's House Instrumental, Reason For Touch And Go Landing, Crissy Field Coronavirus, Bills Vs Chiefs Live Score, Malaysia Population Density, Melbourne Cup 2004 Results, Minnesota Vs Penn State Football 2019, Perl Array, Cullinan Pronunciation, Meadow Buttercup Leaves, 401 Bay Street, Kat Cressida Archer, Sherman Eagleton, Nucleoprotein Covid, Hostages 2 Star Cast, Adrian Wilson Music, Madame Foster, Spiral Season 6'' Streaming, The Lord Is My Light And My Salvation The Lord Is The Strength Of My Life Chords, Blue Mosque Philippines, Msu Transcripts, Sylvia Sidney Spouse, Eleven Shop, Xbox One Controller Windows 7, Christmas Tree Cartoon Black And White,