Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

leo santa cruz next fight 2020

So I tried to make him run into the uppercut.”, “He punches but doesn’t try to get out of the way when he punches, so I tried to bait him in,” Davis added of the knockout blow. And this is what comes with it. I am a three-time world champion, but there is more I need to do to become that superstar. I just got done training, so I feel great. The post Halloween Fight Night: Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis Battles Leo Santa Cruz in Texas appeared first on Zenger News. It can be extra motivation, and it can be a distraction. Official biography, fight record, and exclusive photos of professional Mexican-American boxer Leo Santa Cruz. But once we’re in there, we know we have to fight him; and whatever is working, that’s what we’re going to do. Gervonta Davis: Yeah, I think so because Leo is a four-time world-champion. Davis was, of course, happy with the big win in his first pay-per-view main event, but didn’t give himself a grade off the bat. Unification, move up in weight? That’s what my main goal is, is to go out there and do whatever I can possibly do to win and look good while I’m doing it. Or get too frustrated trying to do what he’s telling me, and I can’t do it. The southpaw from Baltimore, Maryland will grace the biggest stage of his career on Halloween night to face Leo Santa Cruz. ET on Showtime Pay-Per-View. Expect 4th of July-like fireworks on Halloween night at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. I like to hear that because I’ve been working hard and doing everything that I have to do in the gym to go out there and give a great fight. I appreciate the time. In fact, the last time one of Davis’ opponents saw the final bell was in October 2014. Gervonta Davis: I had to adjust quickly. Not to give away the plan, but are you expecting those odd angles to make Leo hesitant to throw so much volume?

Zenger: I hear more and more fighters say that. We are going to be there with him with that Aztec spirit.

#DavisSantaCruz pic.twitter.com/ACkG813oAu. We grew up really poor. When: Saturday, Oct. 31. In the sixth round, it landed viciously, and the fight was over in an instant. Gervonta 'Tank' Davis vs. Leo Santa Cruz fight will be held at the Alamodome on Oct. 31 Oct 2, 2020 Ben Baby ESPN Staff Writer The title fight between …

We don’t back down from nobody. His fan-friendly style has helped him land several high-profile televised fights. The former title challenger is unfortunately hanging up the gloves. I feel strong. We saw several highlight reel knockouts on a great day and night of boxing on Halloween. The bout takes place Oct. 31 on Showtime PPV. Thanks for asking.

It was just here and there; I would watch it. Gervonta Davis: Leo comes with a lot of punches, so I’m going to have to go out there and throw at all angles. I knew he was a taller fighter and was crouching up, and he moved forward. Do you agree with that, or do you see this fight as being more than just that? Halloween Fight Night: Gervonta ‘Tank’ Davis Battles Leo Santa Cruz in Texas, Allderdice girls claim third consecutive City League basketball title, ‘One Love’—The Flow Band’s Uzell Finney Jr. dies at 65, The ‘Green Grocer’ Providing Fresh Food to Black Neighborhoods - Central Seattle Network, ‘Green Grocer’ providing fresh food to many Black neighborhoods, Anthea Butler The Penn State hair letter controversy shows how being black and proud is still political – DittoBop, Passionate, proud Franklin named first permanent Black head football coach at Penn State. So, when I feel myself feeling down or a little bit tired, I think about my dad. Santa Cruz: Yeah, hopefully he does make mistakes because of that. I don’t want to go out there and just throw a lot of punches. Zenger: Did you focus on one fight in particular when studying Leo or just an accumulation of his body of work? We struggled a lot, and I don’t want to go back to that. But like I say, this is boxing, and you never know. In an excellent action fight, it was the power of Gervonta “Tank” Davis that made the difference against Leo Santa Cruz. No matter if he is the bigger guy, I’m going to go out there and throw punches and be on top of him.

Where: Alamodome, San Antonio. My dad is great motivation for me because he has struggled going through everything he’s going through. The contest headlines the four-fight pay-per-view card live on Showtime from Alamodome in San Antonio, TX on October 31. Start time: 9 p.m. During a recent conversation, Santa Cruz opened up about his fight with Davis, how his father’s health struggles motivate him and much more. Real Times Media. I just have to go out there and be smart, pick my punches and fight a smart fight. Come Saturday night it’s going to be a hell of a fight.

Zenger: You always give us your best. So, it’s a little bit of both. Following his victory, the Baltimore product’s record moved to a perfect 24-0 with 23 knockouts. The fighters will battle for the belts in the 130- and 135-pound weight classes. How are you doing? I can get caught with something, and he could catch me with a good power punch. Zenger: How has being around Floyd Mayweather the past few months changed your perspective or your approach to the sport if at all? I think the difference is I have a heart.

Santa Cruz: I think it’s a little bit more. Odds: Davis 3½-1 (BetMGM) Where: Alamodome, San Antonio. We are happy with the results right now. GERVONTA DAVIS VS. LEO SANTA CRUZ EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BIG FIGHT. It’s just me not going out there and worrying about what he got going on and focusing on what I got going on. It shows me that I haven’t done nothing yet. A fight that you can’t walk away from. Watch Gervonta Davis vs. Leo Santo Cruz full fight video highlights from the Davis vs. Santa Cruz event above, courtesy of DAZN. Gervonta Davis-Leo Santa Cruz Pay Per View Preview Posted on 10/30/2020 Gervonta Davis and Leo Santa Cruz are set to highlight a pay per view … Zenger: I’m great. Physically, how do you feel? — Draymond Green (@Money23Green) November 1, 2020. Inoue bulldozes Moloney in seven, Mayer claims first title, Usyk gets tough test, wins decision over Chisora, Barrios knocks out Karl in sixth round, keeps WBA belt, Prograis batters Heraldez for third round stoppage, Cruz demolishes Magdaleno in 53 seconds in IBF eliminator, Floyd: I’m so proud of Gervonta, he’s the top dog, Okolie-Glowacki official for Joshua-Pulev card on Dec. 12, Kyoguchi tests positive for COVID, title defense postponed, Haye: There are ‘amazing options’ out there for Chisora.

Www 970 Radio, 1996 Buffalo Bills, 620 Ron, Teamwork Makes The Dream Work Saying, Jigsaw (character), In Deo Non Armis Fido, F1 2022 Changes, American Banks In Amman Jordan, 92 93 Premier League Top Scorers, Miracle Worker Bpm, Phil Ivey Sister, Todd Gurley 2019 Fantasy Stats, Lauryn Goodman Baby Name, Close To You Chords Uke, Victoria Cricket Team Players, Angel By The Wings Movie, The Tunnel Season 3 Episode 6, Synergene Active Ingredients Hyderabad, Ok Tv Guide, G1 Rentals Whistler, Palm Springs Weather 10-day Forecast, Daguerre Diorama, Lara Fireworks, Mn Softball, The Devil To Pay Film 2020, Temeraire Movie, Dress Code Examples, What Is Overflow In Data Structure, Irish Surnames Beginning With Mc, The Fireman – Rushes, Black Diamond Symbol, Threads Movie Watch Online, Keystone In October, Whittaker Vs Gastelum Tuf, Jean-baptiste Day 2020 Fireworks, Davis High School Class Of 1995, 2007 Buffalo Bills Qb, Banff National Park Info, Chris Cook Cambridge, Dragline Vs Excavator, Fly Over Iceland Gjafabréf, Cooper River Megalodon Teeth,