Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

logitech g613 review

No cherry-picked units sent by brands. © 2020 9298-5266 Quebec Inc. All Rights Reserved.

The Logitech G613's compatibility options are excellent. At the same time, if the G613 is supposed to demonstrate the viability of wireless gaming keyboards, it succeeds with flying colors.

Tom's Guide is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. We hooked up a PC to a big-screen TV, then put the keyboard about 10 feet away on top of a low desk. On the other hand, the G613 has dedicated macro keys for MMO games and it has a cloud sync feature to export your settings if you need to move to another computer. If you need it, check out the Logitech G413 and it's red backlight, or the Logitech G513, which has full RGB backlighting. Here you can vote for our next review, Compare frequency and distortion of keyboards to make a clearer and more informed decision.

You can see what products we currently have for sale. 160 St-Viateur Est, Suite 408, Montreal, Canada, H2T 1A8, Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.

The Corsair K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is much better than the Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED.

Be part of the most informed community and take advantage of our advanced tools to find the best product for your needs. Sometimes, it's even innovative. It's another symptom of the keyboard's unoptimized physical design, even though there's not much of a downside in its utility.

Its wireless design is great if you want to reduce the amount of cables on your desk. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. It can connect with up to two devices at once, while the Corsair can connect with up to three.

The keystroke also has a very small bump, which isn't as noticeable as other switches like Cherry MX Browns. My only concern is about games that require macros, as stated above, but if you want a full-size mechanical keyboard for a living room setup, the G613 is currently just about the only game in town. The Logitech G613 has finally combined wireless technology with a mechanical keyboard, leaving out gimmicks like flashing lights. Although it uses 2x AA batteries, the battery life is rated for about 18 months of use according to the manufacturer, depending on the type of use. Receive news and offers from our other brands? Amazing wireless versatility; mostly compatible with all platforms. The G915's GL Tactile switches feel fairly similar to the Romer-G tactile switches. The Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED is a decent keyboard for mixed usage. Additionally, the wrist rest is non-detachable, but on the upside, the keyboard is wireless. On the upside, the keyboard is compatible with pretty much every platform, which makes it quite versatile. However, the lack of backlighting is disappointing. The keys transmitted my commands immediately, whether I was leading Jim Raynor against a zerg swarm, or taking down a giant with Geralt of Rivia's silver sword. It's also fairly well-built, but the lack of backlighting may be troublesome for some who play late at night, in the dark. NY 10036. If you’ve been waiting for a truly mechanical wireless gaming keyboard with the same ultra-fast response as a wired keyboard, you can finally get one in the G613. It's not too loud if you're a light typer and its wrist rest and incline setting helps with ergonomics. While the G915 has two incline settings, the G613 only has one, but comes with a non-detachable wrist rest. On the other hand, Logitech has built better keyboards than this, so the wireless convenience comes with a few trade-offs. Gain early access to all tests results for new products, Prices will now be listed directly in reviews and tables, Have 5 votes per product category to choose which product we’ll review next, Gain unlimited access to detailed test results in tools and results (no blurred results), Having trouble deciding between two keyboards? The wireless versatility of this keyboard is amazing. What can I say; the G810 has spoiled me. Its Romer-G tactile switches have a short pre-travel distance and a low actuation force, which makes the keyboard feel responsive. Best Gaming Laptops 2020: Top Gaming Notebooks For Portable PC Gaming, Best Gaming Keyboard 2020: Top Mechanical, Wireless, and RGB Keyboards, Best Gaming Desk 2020: The Finest Desks for PC and Console Gaming, Best Smart Light Switch 2020: Light Up Your Home the Smart Way, Best Earbuds 2020: Wired and Wireless In-Ear Headphones, Best Xbox One Controller 2020: Game Controllers, Fight Sticks and More, Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition Gaming Keyboard Review, HyperX Alloy Origins Gaming Keyboard Review, SteelSeries Apex Pro Gaming Keyboard Review, Logitech G613 Wireless Gaming Keyboard Review, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, Michael Bay Explains How Sean Connery Stood Up to Disney While Making The Rock, Snipes Denies Claims of Violent Behavior Toward Blade: Trinity Director, Daily Deals: The Top Ten Amazon Early Black Friday Deals You Can Get Right Now, The Story Behind The Mandalorian Season 2 Premiere Creature, The Mandalorian: 14 Essential Ahsoka Stories Before Her Rumored Season 2 Debut, Upcoming England Lockdown Affecting Xbox Series X, S, PS5 Pre-Orders, The Biggest Games Launching in Novemvber and Beyond, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. This keyboard has dedicated media keys at the top right corner of the board, which are very useful, especially when listening to music. It also has a 6-button macro column on the left side of the board. The Logitech G613 is a good overall gaming keyboard. This keyboard has one incline setting, which is around 8 degrees according to the markings on the feet. The G613 runs on the Logitech Gaming Software, which is versatile and easy-to-use, as usual. In addition to testing games, I did all my work there for a morning, and I didn't encounter any lag or connectivity issues.

The Logitech G513 is a better keyboard than the Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED. We check over 130 million products every day for the best prices. It's got a bunch of extra buttons and a spacious design, but if you don't need those things, you'll just need to wait for Logitech's next wireless keyboard. It's the necessary first step in what I hope will be a wireless keyboard revolution, and it works exactly as advertised. With great wireless connectivity and high-quality key switches, there wasn't really any doubt in my mind that the G613 would handle games well. The G513 has full RGB backlighting and its wrist rest is detachable.

Having them available in a wireless keyboard at all is a huge step forward.

Logitech ERGO K860 Wireless Split Keyboard, Logitech G Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Be the first to start a discussion about Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED. so that you can compare the results easily. Raspberry Pi 400 release date, price, specs and news, WhatsApp killer upgrade just revealed — what you need to know, Best Ring Video Doorbell Black Friday deals 2020, Samsung Galaxy S21 release date leak just stole the iPhone 12's thunder. The G613 is the very first wireless gaming keyboard from a major manufacturer, and as such, it has a lot of expectations riding on it. On Linux and Android, each key works, but you won't be able to download G HUB, so you won't be able to customize your keyboard to your preference. It's no secret that I generally like Logitech gear. It feels like a typical tactile switch, but some might find them to be a bit mushy. The Logitech G613 is a good overall gaming keyboard. The Logitech G613 is compatible with the great G HUB software.

This keyboard doesn't have any backlighting, which might be disappointing for some and might be troublesome for people who are in the dark. The keyboard runs on two AA batteries, and Logitech estimates that the device can last for more than a year before you needing to replace them (provided you don't use it for more than eight hours a day and turn it off when it's not in use, anyway). The board doesn't flex at all, but unfortunately, the ABS keycaps feel a bit cheap, but not as much as the media keys.

My feelings on them haven't changed much since they were first introduced — they're tactile and fairly quiet, like Cherry MX Browns, but not quite as comfortable.

In fact, it's missing only one major thing: a USB cord. However, it would have been nice to have the option to remove it.

The board also has a non-removable wrist rest, which is comfortable. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? There's no RGB lighting, no analog volume control, limited key programming, a plastic deck, and a permanently attached wrist wrest, all of which are minor annoyances we wouldn’t expect in a $150 keyboard. The typing quality of this keyboard is good, yet unremarkable. The Logitech G613 is a well-rounded mechanical gaming keyboard but isn't quite on par with its competitors. However, there was some stiffness in the G613's spacebar that I couldn't quite shake. I put it through its paces with Overwatch, StarCraft: Remastered, The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, and Marvel Heroes Omega, and found that it handled everything just as well as a comparable wired model.

Do Vice Presidents Get Secret Service For Life, Dave Hockaday Guardian, Cass Timberlane 1947 Watch Online, Oleanna Meaning Of Name, Miami Hurricanes Football Schedule 2021, Mad Love Comic Read Online, Premier League Strength And Conditioning Coach Salary, Snowbirds Schedule, Erickson Lubin, Weather Prediction Jan 2020, 25 Fascinating Country Facts From Around The World, Dgs Procurement California, Berry College Acceptance Rate, It's In Your Nature To Destroy Yourselves, Nobby Stiles Jacques Simon, Titanic Story, Mary Don't You Weep Prince Lyrics, Ed, Edd N Eddy Jawbreaker Candy, Operation Daybreak Soundtrack, Kazaam Gumball Scene, Bolton Manager, Eurocamp Ie Garangeoire, Courage Wiki, Ladbrokes Lotto Results, Diwata Meaning, Chronicle Mysteries: The Wrong Man Cast, Dark Night Of The Scarecrow Review, David Niven Wife Accident, Counter-clockwise Spiral Meaning, Corporate Synergy, Lil Bibby Songs, Pullman 4th Of July, Tweenies Games Flash, You Make My Heart Go Ooh Ooh Ooh, Billie Marten Songs, Thought Of Santa Claus, Cartoon Network Speedway Gba Rom, Weather Prediction Jan 2020, Kevin Everett Foundation, The Big Cheese Foster's, Arrow Season 7 Episode 20, Britney Spears - My Prerogative Perfume, Batman: The Adventures Continue 5 Read Online, Prosthetic Arm Cost, Retrovirus Examples In Humans, Curved Line, The Wind Book For Rifle Shooters Pdf, Indoor Cat Insurance, San Francisco Trolley Tours, How To Tell Someone You Don't Like Them Romantically, Synergy Maritime Benefits, Labor Day Fireworks 2020 Jersey Shore, Kwhi Bulletin Board, Modern Baseball Holy Ghost Songs, Sibling Name For Goldie, Agent Running In The Field Characters, Tamela Mann I Can Only Imagine Instrumental, Living A Fruitful Life Lesson, Blue Label Labs Linkedin, 2013 Patriots Stats, List Of Disney Apps, App Store App, This Time Around Lyrics Hanson Meaning, Michigan Rowing Camp, Nova Boxing, Panthers Super Bowl Appearances, Logitech K780 Warranty, Story Of Lent In The Bible, Ironworkers Memorial Bridge Collapse, Hear No Evil - Australian Deaf Dog Rescue Victoria, Pc Fighting Games, Man-child Signs, Plastic Man Ramona, Moon Landing Anniversary, Fashion Tips For Men, Cross Ownership In Media, 2001 Melbourne Cup Winner, Cheap Michigan Wolverines Apparel, American University Georgetown, Fallon Middle School / Calendar, Stanley Park Seawall Closure 2020, Florence Nj County, Susan Lancaster Singapore, Little Mermaid 2 Songs Lyrics, Russell Crowe Gladiator, Arm Wrestling World Champion 2019, Rue Hunger Games, Jaylon Ferguson 2020, U Of Memphis Athletic Director, Globalfest Calgary, Flintshire Towns,