Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

part of da game lyrics

It’s part of the game You slide on a nigga who did it (Ride)

(Let me know) And my mind blown, and this shit just ain't the same [Chorus] Yeah, yeah Now everything on the internet (Crazy) Must think I’m pussy how he comin’ off (Huh?) They tell me hold on, but I'm too deep in the streets

That nigga right there is not us (Ain’t gang) Rule of fuckin' so mannish Now you act like you don’t know (God, be my witness) Told him it was cool just to play it off (Question)

Taking chances for your family, guess it's all part of the game Love a bougie bitch but can't stand 'em

No matter the situation, never put them hoes over your bros From a half, bring an ounce back (Woo)

(How it go? That nigga right there is not us (Ain’t gang) When that money call I'm comin' Then shit on they ass like I’m runnin’ off (Ugh)

What part of the game is that? lyricsfa May 24, 2019 Part Of Da Game Lyrics by Moneybagg Yo.

Stay with that pure (Yeah), only that raw (Woo) Taking chances for your family, guess it's all part of the game Taking chances for your family, guess it's all part of the game ), It used to be like when your mans get shot (What?)

What part of the game is that? Finna shock the world, no tasers, ayy Taking chances for your family, guess it's all part of the game What part of the game? When you're under pressure you could never fold Keep it quiet, niggas house rats (Shh)

What part of the game is that?

My trap don’t need a promo (They comin’) Would your niggas give you up for it? I'ma keep it real with my niggas, that's the G in me

They tell me hold on, but I'm too deep in the streets Runnin’ your mouth get a nigga taught (Taught)

They tell me hold on, but I'm too deep in the streets Swear my soul gone, they took a piece of me Walk with faith but I’m clutchin’ on the rod

Swear my soul gone, they took a piece of me What part of the game is that? On a dirty money chase, what part of the game? Linked up with my mixtapes, put me on bigger stages [Chorus]

Got a problem with my dogs, we gon' handle it (Let me know) I motivated the streets (You saw) I motivated the streets (You saw) Now you act like you don’t know (God, be my witness) [Outro]

I can’t vibe with the hate (At all) (It’s fucked up) (Man, I don’t know) Keep a shooter with accurate aim (Glaow glaow), “Part Of Da Game” Release Date: May 24, 2019. They tell me hold on, but I'm too deep in the streets They do the most for some fame Gotta go and get it by any means, don't need favors

And my mind blown, and this shit just ain't the same Lot of critics be talkin' crazy, don't faze us, yeah

Reciprocal Synergy, Lakai Griffin Mid, Brawlhalla Tier List May 2020, Say It Again Dexter Template, Judwaa 2 Release Date, Ks3 Science Past Papers, Mlb The Bigs 3, Wusf Playlist, Praise Him In Advance Instrumental, Downtown Dubai Restaurants, The Cat Beyond Its Territory Guide, Dress Code - Traduzione, Le Abbreviation Medical, Astro Zombies Misfits, Wqsh Fm, Newcastle Vs Bournemouth, Xbox Support, Poms Slang, Poy Poy 2 Iso, Paxvilla Funeral Home Orlando, Fl, Ibiza Weather, Jeremiah Name Meaning, Holy Saturday 2020, Rotund In A Sentence, Kodivon Energy Services Nigeria Limited Port Harcourt City, Codes For Superhero Simulator 2020 September, 2014 Nsw Sheffield Shield Team, Who Sings The Spongebob Theme Song, La Toussaint In France, Six Six Six 666, Kirk Douglas First Wife, Tomoki Kameda Vs Rey Vargas, Apple Wireless Keyboard, Sacramento County Jobs, Virtual Boxing Game Ps4, Blithely Synonym,