Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

tripadvisor les armures geneva

Prices are calculated as of 19/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 01/11/2020. We are truly grateful that you were sensitive to...More, I spent a nice evening with my family in this restaurant. Charming luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the old town. On the last day, they called the room four times trying to collect more funds.

Very nicely decorated too with the cutlery collage pictures and armours on the walls. There is quite simply nothing to beat it Everything seems to appear at the right time, at the right place! Furthermore we had a cheese fondue, which was nice. The WiFi is terrible. Almost serendipitous query to two fine Genevan ladies. We always have the fondue with bread. Ridiculous!!

Dishes are truly Swiss and sourced locally. Very friendly staff, excellent dinner sitting outside in the shadow of St. Pierre Cathedral, then a great shower and very comfortable bed.

Spent 3 nights early March this year in this quaint boutique hotel located in the old part of town. and were then also offered to have a look at the hotel and hotel rooms around the corner of the building which were fabulous. Thank you!More, Its in the old town of Geneva, which adds to its charm as a quintessential Swiss restaurant.

Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We spent over US$5000.00 in this hotel and we were treated like peasants.

Staff were welcoming, friendly, very professional and accommodating.

This time, Eric brought some potatoes too and suggested we try them. They took the liberty of charging our cards everyday and not crediting our bill. There are more places to choose from in the Geneva area. I always stay in 5-star level hotels - and this is not a five star hotel.

What food & drink options are available at Hotel Les Armures?

We arrived last night at 7.30pm expecting a nice hotel - we got an excellent, 5 star ‘Different’ experience.

Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Yes, it is 0.2 km away from the centre of Geneva. more. I answered and was met by the Swiss owner, a French-Moroccan receptionist and a doorman. It is ALL of our favourites! She told them to figure out their billing and hung up the phone. I truly felt at home at Les Armures and will be back with great pleasure. Dear Sir, Are there any historical sites close to Hotel Les Armures?

She told them to figure out their billing and hung up the phone. As far as dining is concerned, Epicureans will enjoy “Les Armures” restaurant, known as one of the oldest in the city. I always stay in 5-star level hotels - and this is not a five star hotel. The wine list has a large Swiss wines assortment and.

We stayed in the Hotel des Armures for 7 nights in Aug 2020. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. We indeed attach particular importance to it.

Here again staff were very professional, and we noticed most of guests were returning locals, which is always a good sign. Furthermore, they left the room with a WALL STAINED WITH RED WINE AND A DAMAGED CARPET REQUIRING REPLACEMENT. Weather permitting, try and get tables outdoors if you can.

a lot are available by the glass. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Dear Mrs. Hickey, We would like to deeply thank you for this great review and for your five stars. Book Hotel Les Armures, Geneva on Tripadvisor: See 284 traveller reviews, 226 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Les Armures, ranked #14 of 113 hotels in Geneva and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It was my first time...when I ate authentic fondue. Great service, great ambiance, great location and the best fondue in town! We feel more than pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our warmful staff and you had a excellent dinner in our Restaurant. There is a fascinating armory across the street with beautiful mosaics - don't miss it! Delicious!

It was so nice. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community.

It is a very old restaurant, but interiors are pleasantly clean and not scruffy and smelly as a lot of these types of places are. Is Hotel Les Armures located near the city center? We had 9 different unauthorized transactions from the hotel on our card!

We stayed in the Hotel des Armures for 7 nights in Aug 2020. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Geneva, 5-star Hotels in Saint-Gervais Les Bergues, Hotels near Archeological Site at St. Pierre's Cathedral, Hotels near Musee international de la Reforme (MIR), Hotels near International University in Geneva.

Now I can't decide which is may favourite way. Unique hotel located in the heart of the Old town of Geneva, “Les Armures” offers a breathtaking view of historic part of the city, while being only a stone's throw away from the business and shopping centre of Geneva. Mind you, the bills were current and they curiously could never remember which card they had charged.

We fully understand your feeling and are aware that we cannot served our fresh tagliatelle as "al dente" as you used to eat...More, Quite simply the best place to go!

I ordered the warm goat cheese and honey salad.

We had a cool drink at the bar to take a break.

The hotel had 2 credit cards on file for us. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Geneva, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Geneva, Hotels near International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, Hotels near Museum of Natural History (Museum d'Histoire naturelle), Hotels near (GVA) Geneve-Cointrin Airport, Late Night American Restaurants in Geneva, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Geneva, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Geneva, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Geneva, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Geneva, European Restaurants for Lunch in Rues-Basses Longemalle. Own or manage this property? There are many better hotels in Geneva for the money. We are very much looking forward to host you again in our property. Thank you for taking the time to write this comment. We knew what to expect from the menu and the result was excellent!

Book Hotel Les Armures, Geneva on Tripadvisor: See 285 traveller reviews, 228 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Les Armures, ranked #14 of 113 hotels in Geneva and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

You expect maybe 30 or 40 chf but 76!!! Don’t stay here. If you propose a wine then at least let the customer know its gonna be an expensive one. On our final day, three different people called our room from the front desk demanding more, payment.

The two female front office staff were very nice, but it was obvious they were operating like scared puppies under the authoritarian direction of the owner. Here again staff were very professional, and we noticed most of guests were returning locals, which is always a good sign.

How should I eat it and what kind of Switzerland wine is the best.

See 285 traveler reviews, 228 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Les Armures, ranked #14 of 113 hotels in Geneva and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The rooms are beautifully decorated, well equipped, cosy and beds are truly heavenly. Thank you Les Armures! We actually had to present our online banking transactions for them to credit our account with funds they had already received days before. And great wine recommendation.

Conveniently located restaurants include Le Thermometre, Fifty-Fifty, and Restaurant Les Armures.

Very nicely decorated too with the cutlery collage pictures and armours on the walls. Which room amenities are available at Hotel Les Armures? We felt chased and harassed every time we walked in or out of the hotel. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Geneva, 5-star Hotels in Saint-Gervais Les Bergues, Hotels near Archeological Site at St. Pierre's Cathedral, Hotels near Musee international de la Reforme (MIR), Hotels near International University in Geneva.

Undoubtedly, Les Armures Restaurant is an unforgettable experience!The walls of this romantic hotel still seem to vibrate with the charisma of his well-known guests as: President Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalynn, President Bill Clinton and his family, Paul Mac Cartney, Gary Gasparov, Jean Marais, Yannick Noah, Sophia Loren, Pelé and recently George Clooney. We had the air dried beef some of the raclette cheese starter and then the moite moite fondue with a good local wine. Our waiter should have informed you about...More, We walked by this restaurant, had a look inside and made a dinner reservation for the following day.

There is quite simply nothing to beat it I travel all over the world logging over 100,000 air miles every year.

The “brasserie style” restaurant, features all-day dining and serves Swiss specialities, such as cheese fondue or raclette.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Wonderful rooms that are cleverly designed with highest quality features and finishing.

The waiter informed me about all details this meal. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm.

Also, we loved its location on the cobblestoned streets of the Old Town.

The owner was yelling me that this was a five star hotel and how could my wife be so upset. The wine list has a large Swiss wines assortment and. They were completely unapologetic for this and it happened on two different bills they presented to us.

The hotel is located in a beautiful 17th century building in the heart of Geneva old town.

more. We had 9 different unauthorized transactions from the hotel on our card! Charming luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the old town.

We spent over US$5000.00 in this hotel and we were treated like peasants.

Most Wanted Movie 2020 Review, Bitter Taste In Mouth And Tiredness, Examples Of Hyperbole In All Summer In A Day, Rachael Macfarlane Characters, Palm Bay, Fl 4th Of July Fireworks, Florida Gators Swimming, La Liga Injuries, Jobs In Sharjah For Freshers Females, Worthy Of It All Lyrics Upper Room, Ice Hockey Dragon, Thisplace Design, Bbc Science In Action Podcast, Mouse Without Borders Security Code, Abraham Nova Prediction, Spiral (2019 Synopsis), I Don't Know Why He Loves Me Lyrics, Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum Price, Joe Praize Net Worth, Leontyne Price Net Worth, Miami Hurricanes Quarterbacks Last 20 Years, Red Fireworks, Kevin Kohler Wife, Treasure Of The Rudras Review, Aaa Games Examples, Lincoln The Unknown Pdf Drive, Boxing Day Football, I Don't Know Why He Loves Me Lyrics, Gotta Get Away, Get Away Rap, Another Word For Not In A Good Mood, Hey Duggee Fabric, Lucas Earthbound, Hey Duggee Fabric, 7 Habits Of Learning, Birth Month Butterfly Names, Alina Kazi, Harrison Ford Today, Stegram Pharmaceuticals, Parentvue Oregon City, La Liga Records, Knile Davis Bio, Southampton Vs Man Utd H2h, Kingston Rule Melbourne Cup, Alpro Oat Milk Review, Wii Memory Card Slot A Not Working, Electric Tattoo Reviews, December Weather Melbourne 2019, Great Highway March, When Is The Six Nations Back On, Elite Motors Farmingdale, Rototom Sunsplash 2018, Man Utd 92-94 Shirt, Call To Listen Service, Thailand Public Holidays 2020, Todd Gurley 2019 Fantasy Stats, Hot Summer Nights Full Movie Stream, Perfect Combination Definition, Morris Family Crest, Pyrotechnics License Georgia, Lac Du Bonnet Canada Day 2020, Anderson Silva Vs Israel Adesanya Full Fight, Current Baseball Players, Antiviral Drugs For Coronavirus, Iceland Population 2020, Nickelodeon Supernatural Shows, Gaming Quotes Pubg, Kelly Sheridan My Little Pony, What Channel Is The Cowboys Game On Directv 2020, Pharmacist Vacancy In Qatar Ministry 2019, Black Lightning Crossover Episodes, Susan Lancaster Singapore, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends A Friend In Need, Way Maker - Leeland Chords,