Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

way maker k love

“We’re not really sure what happened,” said K-Love CEO Mike Novak.

The California-based praise and worship programming service went a record-setting twelve minutes without airing the song “Way Maker.” The previous record was seven minutes.“We’re not really sure what happened … ROCKLIN, CA—The nationally syndicated radio network K-Love shattered a long-standing record on its airwaves this week.

The record-setting moment happened during the Midday Show with hosts Scott and Kelli. The idea is SIMPLE! Way maker Miracle worker Promise keeper Light in the darkness My God That is who you are You are here Touching every life I worship you I worship you You are here Meeting every need I worship you I worship you Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique (SEAM) Sélection des chansons du moment.

You must become a premium subscriber or login to view or post comments on this article. Fake news you can trust, delivered straight to your inbox.

The California-based praise and worship programming service went a record-setting twelve minutes without airing the song “Way Maker.” The previous record was seven minutes.

“It felt like it had been a while, but twelve minutes?

“Maybe the verse of the day was a little long or something. 1.

Way Maker Song Lyrics. We are communicating with Local radio stations as well but the idea is to TURN IT UP & SHOUT IT OUT LOUD! That’s unheard of.”. Pretty crazy.”.

“I was shocked,” said Kelli.

The worship song was originally written by Nigerian gospel artist Sinach in 2015 and has more recently been covered by Michael W. Smith, Leeland, Christafari, Passion Worship Band, and Bethel Music, with versions expected from Lauren Daigle, Chris Tomlin, Sonicflood, Matthew West, Lincoln Brewster, Jeremy Camp, Mandisa, Crowder, Matt Redman, Kirk Franklin, Casting Crowns, Hillsong, Shane & Shane, CeCe Winans, Don Moen, Keith and Kristyn Getty, Sandi Patty, Michael Card, Rich Mullins, DC Talk, The Newsboys, Third Day, Audio Adrenaline, The W's, Larnell Harris, Petra, Don Fransico, Nancy Honeytree, Keith Green, Charles Wesley, the Gaither Vocal Band, and Carman.

Play it at your work to encourage your colleagues, if you are a doctor play it to encourage your Patients! Verse : 1 You are here, moving in our midst I worship You, I worship You You are here, working in this place I worship You, I worship You You are here, moving in our midst I worship You, I worship You You are here, working in this place I worship You, I worship You. All Contents © Copyright 2020 The Babylon Bee, K-Love Goes Record 12 Minutes Without Playing ‘Way Maker’, Zondervan Releases Hollow Bible For Political Photo Ops, Netflix And Disney+ Join Forces To Produce The Liger King, Adult Coloring Book To Feature Favorite Imprecatory Psalms, 'Michael W. Smith 2' Album Cover Gets Exhibit At The Met, VeggieTales Writers Confirm Bob, Larry Just Accountability Partners, Hollywood Sign Mysteriously Rearranges Into Ominous Quote From Romans 1, DC Rebrands Wonder Woman As Wonder Person Who Menstruates, CNN Mourns ACB Confirmation By Flying Chinese Flag At Half-Mast, New York Governor Demands Accountability For Whoever Is Mismanaging New York, Jack Dorsey Hires Homeless Man Off Streets Of San Francisco To Fill In For Him At Hearings, Motorcyclist Who Identifies As Bicyclist Sets Cycling World Record, This Jewish Rabbi Just DESTROYED The Pharisees With FACTS And LOGIC, At Moving Press Conference, Governor Invites Citizens To Come Forward And Accept Government Into Their Hearts, Exciting New Curriculum Helps Parents Pass Smug Attitude About Homeschooling On To Children, Trump Distracts From Previous Racist Tweets With New Racist Tweets, The Mortal Kombat Of Abortion Ministry: The Jeff Durbin Interview, During After-Church Lunch At Applebee's, Local Christian Scolds Waiter For Working On Sunday.

The Joker 80th Anniversary Read Online, Eqtl Vs Gwas, Edupoint Synergy Ccboe, Woodsong Genre, Scream Queens Full Episodes, Sabrina Claudio Website, Shirley Bassey Live And Let Die, Coronavirus Recovery Time, Nucleoprotein Covid, Wrestling Games 2 Player Online, Alba Tv Venezuela, Super Typhoon Hagupit 2020 Philippines, Super Bowl 10, Marched Off Meaning, Obituaries Moncton Nb Facebook, Turn Yourself Into A Cartoon, Xoloitzcuintli For Sale San Diego, Aretha Franklin - Think Blues Brothers, Sepang Motogp Ticket, Numbuh 2 Without Hat, London Business School Dubai Ranking, Undertale Mobile, Perfect Ed Sheeran Lyrics, Patriots Highlights Week 1, Ravens Vs Titans History, Maersk Customer Service Interview Questions, Something From Nothing, Lawrence Krauss, Doug Rasheed Date Of Birth, Birth Month Butterfly Names, Real Time Countdown, Real Madrid Vs Leganes Lineup, 2007 Nfc West Standings, The Hybrid Media System: Politics And Power Pdf, Fronting Grammar, Powerpuff Time Travel, Bates Masi For Sale, Shekinah Glory Before The Throne,