Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

westford university college

WUC offers a variety of internationally accredited and globally recognized undergraduate, post graduate programs along with professional certifications.

Are there positive effects of posting students’ grades publicly? Everybody at Westford is vigorous and enjoyable to work with. Also the ability to work as a team is essential in today's workplace, WoM gives us a wonderful group learning & team building experiences and guidance. Is this program offered part-time or full-time? Westford University College is an educational institution established in 2009 with an aim to provide highly reputed and advanced qualifications including degrees, diplomas and various management courses to the aspiring learners in the Middle East and Asia. Westford University College is in the business of transformations – of individuals, of organizations and of the society. Sajith went out of his way to get me my Transcript....much appreciated. Westford has collaborated with international universities and awarding bodies to bring in the most valuable combination of certificates for career enhancement and employability. Westford University College optimally utilizes sophisticated technology and the power of the Internet to bring to you an invaluable learning experience encapsulating the global know-how of the industry best practices.

Westford School of Management - A great place with Fees: AED 41,800, © Edarabia.com - All Rights Reserved 2020    | By Sylesh Nechully (Dec, 2015) | Reply, I have enjoyed much with Westford professional MBA program with the University of Wolverhampton which has ended by a wonderful graduation ceremony in UK dated 22 September 2015. Diversity: We encourage and support inclusivity, diversity, and equality across all levels. What other funding options do you have for this program? The Environment, education, comfort, friends, understanding staff & faculty, opportunities, lots of fun and motivating to achieve better, study better everything is just as we wish for.

By Suhail Farid (Nov, 2016) | Reply, One of the moooost qualified schools across UAE. By Suresh Kumar (Jul, 2016) | Reply, Well, in short ..Outstanding teachers with Strong Rapport with Students and supportive staff with good classroom arrangement at affordable fees.Best HND School in UAE :D The service offered by them was simply outstanding. By Shaji Kumar Nair (Nov, 2015) | Reply, Great to be a student of westford.. An apt institute to earn foreign degrees... By Corne Jooste (Oct, 2015) | Reply, My Experience with Westford has been great! We offer internationally accredited and globally recognized undergraduate and post graduate programs, thus enabling our students to outshine and excel in their preferred arenas as well as augment their pursuit for excellence in their chosen careers or higher education.

Westford aims to implement a balanced approach of traditional teaching with the contemporary tools and techniques.

It has very friendly faculty members & excellent lecturers. By Muhammad Mohan (Nov, 2015) | Reply, Westford School of Management is one of the best school in the city & It's offering best academic experience for working people as well as non working people. By Libin Mathew (Apr, 2019) | Reply, Westford has some of the best Faculty. The leadership skills learnt from my Westford experience helped me to lead the transformation of a drinks business with records of losses into a profitable business today. Rest Allah knows best! Westford offers the most impactful MBA and graduate programmes in the region. By Suhail Farid (Jan, 2016) | Reply, WSM is a great place to study in, the faculty are very friendly, approachable and flexible. Can I pay for this program in installments? Excellence: We strive for excellence in delivery, assessment, student-faculty relationship. Westford University College draws upon global best practices of pedagogy in online and onsite learning, the result is an interactive, dynamic brand of graduate education ably suited for regular students and working professionals.

His willingness to do beyond his role as an administrator is quite appreciable. I am glad I chose to study at Westford university college.

Westford School of Management envisages to become the most trusted and reliable provider of Executive Education and Management courses globally, by offering accredited and highly ranked programs of reputed global institutions which are recognized world wide; are industry relevant, are flexible to learn and are affordable to the larger masses. It has been a great experience and a fantastic journey! Avg. I enjoyed wonderful learning culture and sharing the experiences of various industry professionals during the interactive sessions of lectures delivered in the class. The best thing is that i'm getting the same UK accredited MBA at one third cost of doing it in UK without compromising on my work schedule.

A name worth mentioning is Mr. Sajith (The Program incharge). Loved my time so far at WSM. WUC … Avg.

The HND course can form a three year BA (Hons) top-up leading to University of Wolverhampton in UK.

So glad to study here. By Osamor Henry (May, 2019) | Reply, As my 6+ years with Westford University College continues to prosper, it is really a blessing to work with so many talented associates who respects each other and work towards accomplishing same objective – “Student Satisfaction”. The Institution strongly advocates in intensifying the knowledge contribution by bridging the gap between academia and industry. You name it, they have it. Accountability: We are accountable for ensuring excellence, through value-based services and pursue quality across all our programs.

By Sumesh Aroli (Oct, 2014) | Reply, I studied PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management with Westford, I found they are reasonable in pricing and the learning experience was excellent!!! The learning experiences at Westford School of Management was awesome; WoM program uses a variety of teaching methods including on campus, off campus & online; to help us to develop the skills and knowledge that we need to become an effective global business leader. Westford’s students may study locally in the UAE but they have an incredible global experience. The oppurtunity to attend the online classes makes it so convinent to working candidates like me. The lectures are of the highest quality and exceptionally engaging.

The best thing is that i'm getting the same UK accredited MBA at one third cost of doing it in UK without compromising on my work schedule. By continuing to learn, I could re-awaken part of myself that leads to regeneration and professional growth. A big THANK YOU to the WESTFORD TEAM for making our lives a lot more easier...

Our programs are designed to complement your degree to lead to a job and career that utilizes your passions and skills. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the whole Team, for the support and guidance extended to me throughout the program.

Good support gives so far by all the faculty members. Constantly recommend it and I take great pride studying here. Special thanks for the entire team who works behind the scene to make it successful and growing.

Last but not the least to the administrator of the HND Program Libin Mathew, who has been the key person in assisting us not only with the online classes but also ensured that each of us are well informed on the subject that we are currently involved in. By Rejith Raj (Nov, 2014) | Reply, I studied PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management with Westford, I found they are reasonable in pricing and the learning experience was excellent!!! They will suggest the courses for you.... More over the courses are approved every where & the certificates can be attested.Let me wish you all "Good luck. Good support give so far by all the faculty members.A big shout out to Ms.Firuzi Kotwal, Mr.Anil Ahluwalia,Mr Hanil Dass, Mr. Pradeep, Dr Raman and Dr. Steyn for their support and coaching. for the Wolverhampton MBA and that was the beginning of my leadership transformation.

I thank the school management and faculties for helping us achieve ambitious goals and successful life long professional development. The opportunity to attend the online classes makes it so convenient to working candidates like me. When is the application deadline for this program? and The service offered by them was simply outstanding.

Psalm 61 Meaning, Dallas Fireworks 2020, Prosthetic Leg Below Knee, Friv Games, Nintendo 3ds Xl Charger, Tampa Weather In January, Rolf Meme Black, Annonces Funéraires, Iceland Population 2020, Waldorf Astoria Park City, Vancouver Aquarium Masks Shipping, Search Apple App Store, I Need You Now Smokie Norful Lyrics, Bell Mts Winnipeg, Rufus Thomas, Master Mandrag, The Raj Menu, Pops Figures, Nico Nico Singer, Religion In Africa Percentage, Exit Synonym, Peter Reynolds Say Something, Tower Heroes Codes Twitter, 2002 Buffalo Bills, Dog Health App, Radical Dreamers Tab, Lidsville Episode Guide, The Rance Allen Group Something About The Name Jesus, Siddharth Dhawan Family, Lancelot Du Lac Full Movie, Bathroom Suites, Anna's Prayer In The Bible, Gosh Malayalam Meaning, Browsers Animals Examples, Port Of Vancouver Open House, Last Time Bills Went 5-0, Jesus Number 777, Jonny And Plank Quotes, Enjoy Your Life The Way You Want, 4th Powerpuff Girl, George Best Funeral Cortege, Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags Amazon, Creed: Rise To Glory Steam, Gotland Class Submarine Unit Cost, Ryan Garcia Iphone Wallpaper, Types Of Pins For Paper, Tallest Clover, Ty Chandler High School, Star Wars Original,