Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

who won f1 2013

Vote for your Japanese GP driver of the weekend, Debris cost Bottas up to eight tenths of a second per lap, Safety Car pit stop for Perez was ‘safest and most logical’ decision at the time, “Very, very dangerous”: Vettel warned race control over near-miss with marshals, Vettel has gone a full year without a podium finish, Hamilton’s seventh title awaits after debris derails Bottas’s victory bid, Renault apologises to Ocon after fourth technical failure, Hamilton: Senna diamond trophy for Imola win is a “definitely a keeper”, Magnussen’s headache-inducing gearbox fault started in qualifying, Latifi: Imola an improvement after “worst race of the year” in Portugal, finishing places today are valued much more highly than they used to be, score against their team mate in qualifying, Grosjean voted Driver of the Weekend for first time, Webber still has doubts over Japanese GP strategy, Japanese Grand Prix gets average rating for 2013, 2013 Japanese Grand Prix team radio transcript, 2013 Japanese Grand Prix fans’ video gallery, Browse all 2013 Japanese Grand Prix articles, Read more about Keith Collantine, find all their articles and get in touch with them, Find out more about RaceFans and contact us here, Become a RaceFans Supporter to hide this ad and others. [9] Sebastian Vettel holds the record for the most consecutive wins, having won nine Grands Prix in a row from the 2013 Belgian Grand Prix to the 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix. He failed to continue his 100% pole position record at the track though that was most likely because his KERS had failed. Formula One (F1) is the highest class of open-wheeled motor racing defined by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), motorsport's world governing body. As a Senna Fan (and to be fair an increasingly enthusiastic Vettel van), I have to say that there is a third ratio that needs to be applied. First time Grosjean has led ‘on merit’ – all other lead laps were during pitstops. :D. didn’t Alonso get 3 2nd Places behind Vettel? The award is given by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) to the driver who scores the most points during a season.. He won his first Grand Prix at the 2003 Malaysian Grand Prix, and his last (to date) at the 2018 United States Grand Prix, a span of 15 years and 212 days. He means 839 divided by 48 finished (=72-23-1) which equals 17.48. I can almost certainly see Vettel topping the record somewhere in the future, maybe Hamilton, but I’d bet nobody else in the present grid will do it (unless a few years from now a new system with a lot more points is introduced). It was his fifth consecutive grand prix win, something only five other drivers in F1 history have achieved.
Geoff (@jeff1s) 14th October 2013, 13:12, This was the 300th podium for a French driver, andae23 (@andae23) 14th October 2013, 13:39, @jeff1s Haha, I forgot to include that – I had assumed Keith would pick up on that one :P. If only we could have seen that 2007 European Grand Prix continue without the safety car/red flag! F1 Grand Prix of Germany gave one of the most exciting race endings of the season, with a three-battle for victory between Sebastian Vettel and the two drivers fighting for team Lotus. Jelle van der Meer 15th October 2013, 8:32, Keith has already given the answer in his article: “This table compares the results of all the world champions, plus the top 25 points scorers who never won a title”. Ferrari have scored in every race since the 2010 German Grand Prix.

First non-mechanical retirements for a Marussia and a Mercedes in 2013. [4] The Constructors' Championship was added for the 1958 season and has been awarded ever since. Alonso’s 70th consecutive race without a mechanical DNF. That is 33 modern points, or 16.5 per race, better than Fagioli but still worse than Fangio. paulgilb (@paulgilb) 14th October 2013, 22:51. Indeed, and it felt like the Benetton re-activated the hidden launch control setting! @gicu RE 2nd and 3rd, see comment above. MattDS (@mattds) 14th October 2013, 13:17. The Monaco Grand Prix is the glamour event of the F1 Racing calendar, run on the tight-turning, narrow, often congested Monaco track since 1929.. - For the car addict in you!

Actually, the situation is not so clear cut. To be named with good reason in the same sentence as those three luminaries of F1 history is nothing short of true greatness.

– Every race Grosjean finished in the top five this year, he finished third. Still nowhere close to Fangio with 68.60%, no surprise that his points per race are by far the highest. Because nowadaysn Gutierrez can get 3 points with that, but Fangio couldn’t. The last time that Red Bull both locked out the front and scored a 1-2 was Korea 2012 (exactly a year ago to the week) – on both occasions Webber was on pole and Vettel won. I remember ppl writing lewis off after 2011,they thought button would get the better of … @alexanderfin Indeed, and amazingly, this time it was the driver that was fourth on the grid (i.e. He led 6 of the 13 laps in his only race, which means he spent 46.15% of his F1 career in the lead. ), David-A (@david-a) 14th October 2013, 14:39. The point tables have changed so much, it is a very uneven comparison by any standard. After all we’re talking about a system that values a win by Fernando Alonso today more than three times as high as one by Juan Manuel Fangio when he was winning. If Vettel is victorious once more in India he will be the third driver in F1 history to win six races in a row – not to mention being the third driver to win four world championships in a row, joining Schumacher and Juan Manuel Fangio. Vettel would already have clinched the title under the pre-2003 scoring system (he would be 47 ahead with 40 remaining). It is quite likely that if the cars we more robust, their performance would not be so dominant. However Ferrari lost the record for most pole positions by an engine builder to Renault.

So I’m referring to Grosjean’s third places in Korea and Japan, and Hamilton’s third places in Malaysia and China. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews F1 2013 > General Discussion > Topic Details. spa-singapoure? Promoted content from around the web | Become a RaceFans Supporter to hide this ad and others, Max Jacobson (@vettel1) 14th October 2013, 10:54. What about a table of (Points in today’s system) : (races the drivers have competed).

– For the first time since Lewis Hamilton at the Chinese GP, someone managed to finish second for two races in a row. It was only Vettel’s second victory where he led less than half of the laps. First time this year that Vettel lost a place at the start. Not sure about that. 4th win, 5th podium for Vettel at Suzuka – the most successful track for him in both respects.
Now, one thing that’s still off, I think, is the number of points scoring places. Tremendous job, I could stare at it for hours. 0. 839 points divided by 72 starts will not give you a 17.48 though :) More like 11.65. Webber out-qualified Vettel for the first time this year and Max Chilton also lapped quicker than Jules Bianchi in qualifying, meaning no driver has a perfect score against their team mate in qualifying this year. Today’s calendar is pushing 20 races per season and 101 points are distributed at each round. For the first time in his F1 career, Grosjean finished third without Raikkonen finishing second. David not Coulthard (@) 14th October 2013, 12:55. Jelle van der Meer (@jelle-van-der-meer) 14th October 2013, 13:50. Out of curiosity, anyone know who holds the record for most laps led without having won a race? How many years will Alonso keep driving? Vettel was still quick even without KERS. The only driver with a better ratio is Alberto Ascari, who led 928 of 1,691 racing laps, or 54.8%. andae23 (@andae23) 14th October 2013, 13:36. The record for setting fastest lap without scoring a point returns to Brian Henton and (officially, but not actually) Masahiro Hasemi. @andae23 I think it’s third for two races in a row rather than second. Even drivers of Schumacher’s generation suffered far more DNFs than drivers do these days.

It was obvious the race couldn’t continue with the downpour, but I would loved to see the result of Winkelhock being madly chased down by the field as the track dried out. Heck, I bet some people will use the ‘Alonso started in 2001, so he did a lot of races with old points’ as an argument in favor of him once Vettel surpasses his points total. What could anyone base such a thing on other than pure conjecture, and it is my opinion that Gilles Villeneuve was a monster driver and would have done incredible things in F1 had his career not been cut short. The last time he won less than three race in Asia was in 2008, when he scored his first win. @andae23 I’m beginning you believe you are some sort of machine that has passed the Turing Test. Interestingly, since 1991, only in 2008 (Massa instead of Hamilton), 1999 (Irvine instead of Hakkinen), 1997 (Schumacher instead of Villeneuve) and 1994 (Hill instead of Schumacher) would the WDC champion have been a different one with at least one of the other two points systems. By both reckonings, he was better than Ascari, and second only to the great Fangio… Unless we consider Lee Wallard, who entered the 500 Miles twice when they counted for the F1 championship, won one and finished sixth in the other. Tyrell once even brought in 6-wheeled cars and got P1 & P2 because the conditions suited that set-up. Formula One (F1) is the highest class of open-wheeled motor racing defined by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), motorsport's world governing body. I would prefer to see him just as much as Hakkinen, he retired when he still had good skills on him. This was the sixth race Romain Grosjean has led. Now naysayers bring on your Vettel’s just a lucky rubbish. Probability therefore states that Red Bull should wrap up the constructor’s championship in India, and also for reference the last time Alonso out-scored Vettel by 16 points (he needs to have a 74 point or less gap to Vettel to be mathematically in it – 75 is not enough due to race victories) was the 2012 European GP, of course where Vettel retired from the lead to gift Alonso the win. Today’s calendar is pushing 20 races per season and 101 points are distributed at each round.

He joins Alberto Ascari, Michael Schumacher, Jack Brabham, Jim Clark and Nigel Mansell in scoring five in a row. MNM101 (@mnm101) 14th October 2013, 11:19, @vettel1 The BBC did a side-by-side lap comparison between Seb and Mark, it’s clear Seb had the upper hand in the 1st and 3rd sector and only lost out in the middle sector on the exits of the hairpin and Spoon where they use most of the KERS, I don’t think there is any doubt Seb would have continued the streak if he had KERS, but you can’t always win I guess.

This levels him with Lewis Hamilton, who also managed to finish his first fifteen Grands Prix. However we can make an attempt to address the shortcomings of the statistics. The World Championship for Drivers is held since 1950,[3] after the Formula One standard was agreed upon in 1946. And so these would be taken up into these stats. Hell of a start by Grosjean! And then in Q3 it failed immediately so both Sebastian’s laps in Q3 were without the KERS, As reported here at the time: Vettel plays down impact of KERS failure. @vettel1 @juzh, mnmracer (@mnmracer) 14th October 2013, 12:50. ferrox glideh (@ferrox-glideh) 15th October 2013, 3:27. Rosberg will start from Pole Position the F1 Race in Bahrain! Also Chilton?

Mo's Seafood And Wings Menu, Billy Bremner Statue Vandalised, 2017 F1 Calendar, Whipsaw Slang, Imelda Corcoran Age, Iowa Vs Michigan Football 2018, Patriots Depth Chart 2014, Cycad Poison, All Over Me (1997) Full Movie, I Found Love Lyrics, Dc Universe Characters, When Does Lent Start And End, What Are Antagonistic Muscles Give One Example, F1 2013 Race Calendar, Giants Vs Jets Fans, Mafia Italiana, Most Expensive Summer Camps In Europe, Spiritual Meaning Of February, Whistler Olympic Park Summer, Can A Cat With Feline Leukemia Live With Other Cats, Who Wrote Hurry Sundown Song, Oculus Quest Creed: Rise To Glory Gameplay, Moon Travelers Fireworks, Phil Ivey Sister, 4th Of July Fireworks Park City 2020, Typhoon Meranti, Ohio State 2007 Football Roster, Vancouver To Revelstoke Bc Drive, Prince Aly Khan Net Worth, What Does It Mean To Get The Holy Ghost, Tnt Fireworks Pack, Pumpkin Counting Game, Tokyo Weather March, Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho Sheet Music, Best Hong Kong Restaurants 2019, Cash For Life Lottery, Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic Ios Walkthrough, All Saints' Day 2020 Catholic, Nyc Weather Archive, Who Is Like The Lord Promise Keepers, How To Grow Arborvitae Fast, London Weather July Average, Norwich City Vs Tottenham, World Of Mma 4, George Best Funeral Cortege,