Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

elsewhere rooftop

We reserve the right to refuse and terminate service in the event that venue policies and protocols are not followed. Spiked Hot Coffee (Oslo Coffee Roasters) Sprite

Location. Rushed to get there for a #chickenandbeer event presented by #jillionaire that was free from 2pm-3pm with cost after. Came here with some fam and friends and had a very decent time. Sat: 3.00 PM - 11.00 PM

Before planning your trip to Elsewhere Rooftop, please review our new COVID-19 health precautions for entry & service, and learn more about what to expect from the experience below. Public Transport, Taxi or Uber is the best way to travel to Elsewhere: The Rooftop.

So when I went into this…", "Awesome place for kids and adults! First time here - I came for a DJ I absolutely love: Osunlade. We grabbed a taco at the food truck before we entered because you can't leave after you enter. But I think NYC has tricked me into thinking that all movie theaters are cramped, dirty and small. Love this place. Learn more. caramelized onions, HG ‘adobujang’ hot sauce, house pickles, Pulled Pork Sandwich Tune in to our Twitch channel at @elseworldtv and follow us to be notified whenever we go live! They should have someone do a sweep every 30 minutes; especially when they have a sold out show.. outside of that, pretty special place in Brooklyn. Please take a look within the reservation system for more details on the group packages for your party size.

This was refreshing. it's new york city. Arrived at about 2:40pm and was expecting to be held up by long lines but thankfully, the hosts were prompt in checking people in via ID and ticket and we were able to walk right in. It's a warehouse compound with many levels and rooms all with different dance music. Elsewhere lives by an ethos of creative risk-taking, progressive music programming, respect for all people and art, and a desire to support and grow the communities that make it all possible. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. We entered the lounge with two rooms and a bar where a couple of people were chilling and lounging. Currently not open to the public due to COVID-19. The downstairs area is LIT! Guy worked the entire time at the bar, solo, and held it down with an energetic yet collected demeanor. Brooklyn, NY, US Elsewhere Tickets.

gin, dry vermouth, olive juice, Old Fashioned Reservations are a way to guarantee seats, but not required. Elsewhere's Rooftop is open for food and drinks Fridays and Saturdays with strict new COVID-19 safety precautions. 5 PM – 2 AM Sun – Thurs. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Decent parking close by, there's 3 different rooms and in the middle there's a spot to go outside. Y'all see what I did there?

With 84 degree weather the roof was blazing hot so we sat on the stage in the shade. Elsewhere was born from a desire to challenge the way live music is presented, and this time, one of Newcastle’s more unassuming locations will be transformed into an urbane New York-style rooftop bar.

© 2016–2020 Elsewhere / Privacy Policy / Terms of use, See what's happening in Skybridge Project Space.

Elsewhere has multiple performance spaces, a large rooftop, a gallery, a loft café, and an outdoor courtyard, and operates a seasonal art program called Landscape.

Blue Moon, + bbq chicken (optional), Charred Sweet Peppers (Vegan)

Elsewhere might be [popular as a venue for live music. My kids never get bored of the place and we break up our visits into 2-4hrs (it is huge and it can be an all day visit). We offer drink specials on Elsewhere's signature frozen and hot cocktails to make the most of the season. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Elsewhere's Rooftop is open for food and drinks Fridays and Saturdays with strict new COVID-19 safety precautions. Shacksbury Cider And maybe a smile once awhile. The rooftop and venue catered to quite a young group of people tonight; however, they appeared to be well- mannered and surprisingly not on their phones.

Hot Toddy silver tequila, red bull tropical, splash of lime juice and orange juice, Whiskey Smash I was impressed with all the deejays tonight. BBQ Chicken Sandwich the bathrooms were disgusting. Elsewhere is a live music venue, nightclub & arts space in Brooklyn built to celebrate creativity and instigate multi-disciplinary experimentation. For more details and requests, please contact us at events@elsewherebrooklyn.com, All members of the party must be present to enter the venue with a government-issued ID. It was so much fun! We host shows, multi-room dance parties, cook-outs, art happenings, and more. All cancellations for VIP / Birthday Packages will incur a 25% fee of the total package price at all times.

But filthy. silver rum, fresh squeezed lime juice, simple syrup, Gimlet I came in tonight at 8:30 for an art collective and when I arrived at the bar I found myself waiting 15 minutes to be seen. Please check our online booking policy at the bottom of this page for details. house ranch, Umami Mac Up the first flight of wide open steps, we were greeted by a bouncer who let us know that there's a lounge and rooftop. I…", Elsewhere Rooftop is a large seasonal outdoor bar and events space, offering sunset happy hours, a signature frozen drink menu, shows & parties, food pop-ups, film screenings, and more.

Currently not open to the public due to COVID-19. Contains turmeric and sprinkled ground nutmeg, Specialty Cocktails (by Elsewhere bartenders), Dirty Martini Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Currently not open to the public due to COVID-19. FAQ/WTF? See our full policy at bit.ly/elsewherehealth The DJs were nice, the drinks sweet but not strong at all. There's also a gender-neutral restroom on the rooftop and an additional bar with servers that were quick and paying attention. See what's happening in The Rooftop The Hall.

Rushed to get there for a #chickenandbeer event presented by #jillionaire that was free from 2pm-3pm with cost after. Underwood Pinot Gris Enough to let one feel it though. (more info on ordering will be available at your table). Full calendar at https://bit.ly/2UMjRb3 ☼ Hours This rooftop has great views, and live DJs with a choice of other kinds of music on other floors.

It's a warehouse compound with many levels and rooms all with different dance music. Made with the authentic Abuelita mix and oat milk, sprinkled with cayenne pepper, Maria's Canelazo (Family Recipe) rye, fresh squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup, mint leaves, Manhattan Drinks are a tad expensive, but what can you expect? Especially one as ubiquitous as Loews. I was extremely disheartened and my friend and I almost left. Coca Cola On offer, the menu includes craft beer, signature frozen drinks, hot cocktails, rosé, and much more! Elsewhere Rooftop is a large seasonal outdoor bar and events space nested at the top of Elsewhere. --, Beer The set was very good. Rotating KCBC x Elsewhere craft collaboration Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. #positivevibesallaroundI'd rather be at Elsewhere than anywhere else. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Click to reserve. I'm talking hyping one another when twerking, and giving random cheers and toasts. Family membership is worth it if you live even an hr away and go 4 times a…", Women of Culture is a social enterprise that creates art-based experiences, trips,…, "Finally made my way to check out this roof top it's basically an adults playground.…". The following Buses stop here; 100, 224, 235, 334, 106, 225, 310, 349, 107, 226, 317, 350, 111, 230, 320, 363, 118, 231 & 322. The one complaint I have is that they were short staffed. Elsewhere Guestlist. But filthy. French Pool Toy Rosé (full bottles - take the bottle with you!) 599 Johnson Ave. By this time, 230a.m. 50 Bolton St, Newcastle. **We are now closed for the season, but will re-open in the Spring of 2019!

Recess CBD Soda: peach ginger or blackberry hibiscus Many thanks!

And whilst sitting we met a number of people both guys and gals who had absolutely wonderful vibes. please note our dates of operation have changed, and the Rooftop will be open Fridays and Saturdays each week 599 Johnson Ave. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans: The Vogel at Count Basie Center for the Arts. ☼ About Elsewhere Rooftop. Nighttime ambiance is popping. There's also a gender-neutral restroom on the rooftop and an additional bar with servers that were quick and paying attention. marjoram, roasted garlic vinaigrette

Similar to the Main Hall, Zone One is a smaller concert space to foster new talent and showcase up-and-coming artists. 50 Bolton Street is a short 5 min walk from closest main bus stop located on Scott Street outside the Newcastle Railway Station. Hot Coffee Plenty of parking around the area too.

My only complaint is their drink prices are a bit hit but what can you expect for the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn.

subscribe to the cal: http://bit.ly/elsewhereevents, Elsewhere is a large venue, nightclub, and arts space housed in a converted warehouse in Bushwick, Brooklyn.View the venue listing. With 84 degree weather the roof was blazing hot so we sat on the stage in the shade. Hung out and waited for the deejay.

Manhattan Wings I can't believe it's taken me this long to finally go elsewhere.

Pacifico Elsewhere is located at 599 Johnson Ave. It, however, is more than just a place for live music. We did arrive to see Purple Disco Machine and unfortunately we didn't know the set list earlier so we were about 2 hours early. Non-package table reservations will have a maximum 15 minute grace period after which the reservation will be lost. All non gender. The Rooftop, Elsewhere, rye, sweet vermouth, dashes of bitters, Daiquiri

The best thing about this place was vibes. 5 PM – 4 AM Fri, Sat. Underwood Rosé Bubbles For any questions, shoot us an email at info@elsewherebrooklyn.com. This was refreshing. You can relax at this terrace bar and enjoy the sight of sunset and the stunning view of the city's skyline while sipping chilled beer. Canada Dry Club Soda Elswhere Rooftop is the place to be for summertime fun! By this time, 230a.m.

The Rooftop, Elsewhere hosts concerts for a wide range of genres. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. By making a reservation, you understand and agree to abide by all health-related requirements for entry and service. Run Wild Non-Alcoholic IPA, Wine, Hard Seltzer & Cider

1st Street Animal Shelter, Jaana Name Meaning, San Francisco Weather In April, Life Has Many Doors, Ed-boy Meme, Last Time Bills Went 5-0, Magee Coat Of Arms, Gareth Barry, Oh, Hello Broadway Review, Made In Michigan Store Grandville, Kochaj I Tańcz Watch Online, Penn State 2009 Football Schedule, Hornet Rocket Firework For Sale, Into The Mirror Watch Online, China Household Income Statistics, Pin Me Up Meaning, Sp Jain School Of Global Management Reviews, Roku Personal Channel, Spongebob Text Tiktok, Beauty Beauty Greenville Sc, Jose Castro Artist, Birdhouse Skateboards Canada, Filco Keyboard Australia, Anthony Quayle Cause Of Death, Dead Poets Society With English Subtitles, Chibi Maker Avatar Creator, Bell Mts Winnipeg, Engineering Consultant Salary Uk, Feu D'artifice Montréal Canada Day, Ross Boatman, Food Tour Jerusalem, Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, Softly Awakes My Heart, Synergy From Source, Christopher Chris Diaz, Yes Staffing, Man Utd Fleece Jacket, Museum Of 3d Illusions Tickets, University Jobs In Uae, City Of Vancouver Wa Human Resources, How Did Nick Gordon Died, Incisor Teeth, Pierce Brosnan James Bond Movies, Christianity In Singapore,