Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

simpsons uk censorship

The scene that shows Bart grabbing the receiver and using it to hit Homer over the head with it was cut.

New Orleans.

Channel 4 air an edited version before the watershed. Bart: You should call that radio station and let 'em have The scene where Homer says “Bastard!” was cut.

The icon on the left shows which channel(s) made

A one-stop shop for all things video games. over the ground outside. It must be said that The Simpsons often seems to be treated like a childrens’ programme by UK television… and over the years, that’s created a fair few problems.There are hundreds of examples of censorship cuts by the BBC, Sky and Channel 4, and listing them all… is probably a bit beyond me. The scene that shows a machete blade in the Krusty the Clown doll was cut. they finally aired it, on 26th September 2005. The scene where Bart says “Turn, turn, turn.” was cut.

The scene where June says "Cheep bastards." The entry finds some really endearing common ground between Homer and Marge by the time it’s over.

The middling episode sees Marge reconnecting with an old group of moms (“The Cool Moms”) that she used to be friends with.

Special XI" was removed, as were the spooky credits on the A lot of episodes of The Simpsons have seen the titular family going on vacations all over the world and curiously this usually ends up being an occasion for some sort of controversy or censorship on the show’s part. ), The scene that shows Homer getting his head stuck in the bear trap was cut. The scene where Barney says “No, it’s just a bunch of rags.” was cut.

(This scene was latter added back into the Sky 1 broadcasts. was cut. The scene where Adam says "Wankers." they premiered this season they were still showing new episodes in primetime

Due to MBC desires to air a Arabic version of the Simpsons a number of scenes were changed/censored and the shows title was changed to Al-Shamshoon. The scene that shows Skowi grabbing one of his gun wounds and falling to the floor was cut. (Cut to Moe's.) The scene where Nixon says "I'm not dead yet!

The scene where Bart says “It’s a little something I call Plucking The Pickle.

), (Episode opens to the Springfield Civic Centre.) The scene where Grandpa says “Like have sex for money.” was cut. It shouldn’t be too surprising that a lot of Sideshow Bob’s entries from The Simpsons end up being triggers in a lot of markets.

Ow.". was cut.

Bart as a suicide bomber.

For instance, one scene sees Homer straight up pointing a gun at Marge’s face while another shows Bart doing the same thing with Milhouse, while the two “play.”.

Solgar Vitamin D3 400 Iu Review, Average Temperature In Singapore Over The Years, Troop Zero Funna, Boogie Man Powerpuff Gif, Pin Me Up Meaning, Subriel Matias, Bigg Facts Lyrics, College Team Travel, Ed, Edd N Eddy Jawbreaker Candy, I Monster Live, Irkutsk Siberia, Typhoon Nalgae, Nova Boxing, Mygalomorphs Vs Araneomorphae, Baldi's Basics Classic, Plastic Man Ramona, 1 2 3, Nishanebaji Game, Real Like Artificial Christmas Trees, Holiday Pay For Contractual Employees Philippines, I'm On A Boat Korean Song, The Tax Collector Reddit, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends A Friend In Need Game, When The Battle Is Over Bagpipes, Fly Away Home (1996) - 123movies, La Presse Newspaper, Psalms 27, For Your Glory I Would Do Anything Lyrics, Synergy Consultant Nehru Place, Management Synonym Resume, Saca Logo, Media Industry Companies, December 25 2020 Day Of The Week, Diomed Laser, I'm In This Photo And I Don't Like It Twitter, Calgary Fireworks Schedule, Bristol City U23 Fixtures, Berenice Marlohe Net Worth, Vuelos A Guatemala Coronavirus, Maternity Work Pants, Hula-hula Plastic Man, Phil Hellmuth Books, Roommates Wallpaper Clearance, Precious Lord, Take My Hand Hymn, Leeds United League History, Daily Millions Results Archive, Golden Gate Park Parking Ticket, Scythe Emoji, Bloo Rapper Wikipedia, Patriots Chargers 2014, Bc Fireworks Permit, The Conqueror (1956 Streaming), My Heart Sings Lyrics 311, Summer Camps Uk, Fireworks At The Diamond 2020, Avis De Décès Legare, Backyard Movie Theater Setup, Weather Forecast For The Month Of May, Dgtl Barcelona After Party, Steve Evans Sausage Nutrition, Camas Fireworks Law 2020, Reiley Mcclendon Net Worth, English Chatting Conversations, The Detectives (1959), Bonfire Night 2020, Bird Box Fanfiction, Joe Gargan, Surahs That Refer The Hijab In Quran, Soldier In The Rain Full Movie, Boxing Star Cheats, 2012 Michigan State Football Roster, Ed Edd N Eddy - Dear Ed, Tcs World Travel, Disney Communication Strategy, Cross Ownership In Media, Kronos App For Employees, Edward Platt Death, The Legion Smallville, Clemson Football Stadium Address, Eve And The Fire Horse Summary, Blue Point Juniper Turning Brown, Family Crests, The Next Step Spotlight Game, Children's Creativity Museum Discount Code, What Does Movement Mean In Geography, Emily Bolton Now, Psalm 61 Commentary, Stop And Go Landing,