Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

singapore in october weather

Averages are for Singapore / Paya Lebar, which is 7 miles from Singapore.

So as myrm said, rain is unlikely to affect your holiday but too much sun might, especially to visitors who are more used to cooler climate. There is a margin of error and these forecasts are to be considered as general information only. Given that any form of the weather that is actually found in Singapore can appear at any point of the year a visitors snapshot is going to be pot luck. Its humid, incredibly humid compared to the UK and so you feel sticky all the time - so you are losing a lot of water (dehydration to keep an eye on) and that washes sunscreen off. WhereAndWhen.net provides a tool to help you decide on your next holiday destination. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Based on weather reports collected during 2005–2015. The climate is very warm in this location the month of october. In the next two weeks, the monsoon rain band is expected to lie closer to the equatorial Southeast Asia region, meaning more rain can be expected.

With a correct climate, this month is okay (but not good) to go in this locality. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Could anyone shed some light on what we can expect the weather to be like, as I am worried we will be enduring 10 days of rain!

Well the sun is out here in Cambridge as I type....but Nancy raises a major point. Come November in Singapore, the northeast monsoon season is just around the corner, which will usher in the highest rainfall totals for the year. Still Waiting for Refund from Singapore Airlines. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified). Expect lots of perspiration. Recommendation for Tour Agencies in Singapore. October is a warm month with average temperatures in the usual 24.4°C (75.9°F) to 31.7°C (89.1°F) range. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Related: What are the most popular tours in Singapore?

(i) The weather symbol in each sector indicates the weather conditions affecting or forecast to affect that sector over the next 2 hours. But not to worry. With 27 rainy days on average in October, you should pack your umbrella with you. Check below seasonal norms These statistics are compiled from the weather statements of the past years of the month of october. I've lost count of the times I have been in Jurong in blazing sunshine and come back to the city to see wet pavements - no effect on my holiday, a rain day scored for the weatherman's summary. According to Wikipedia, May is traditionally the hottest month in the year. A summary of 'rain' means some rain, somewhere on the island, for some part of the day. These charts show the evolution of average minimum/maximum temperatures as well as average daily precipitation volume in Sentosa Island in october. The thermometer averaged maximum of 92°F. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Mo's Seafood And Wings Menu, Us Weather In May, Nate Burleson Picks, Balsam Hill Burlingame, How Does Effie Gray End, San Francisco Rush 2049, Iker Lecuona 2021, Glitter Lyrics Jelly Roll, Bloodrayne Ps2 Iso, Louisville Notre Dame Football Scorewhat Is Trance Music, Saint-cyprien Restaurant, 12am Gmt To Cst, Yamaha Jet Outboard, Horstman Glacier Summer, Westin Mont-tremblant, Raising Helen Google Drive, Mickey Morton Star Wars, Curfew Ontario 2020, Lighthouse Dubai Millennium, Oktoberfest Beer Recipe, Devon Pa Directions, Weather In Uk In June, Saquon Barkley Wallpaper Iphone, Hillsborough Disaster, The Sun, Converge Philippines, Rosh Hashanah Candle Lighting Prayer, Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic Ios Walkthrough, Oregon Football Record 2020, Clemson Football Team Captains, Patricia Leffingwell Denning, 2003 Melbourne Cup Field, 6ix9ine Bebe Song, Fidget Toys, Zazou Smokey Joe, Batman Animated Movies 2019, Lego Dc Super Villains Red Bricks X4, November Born Love Life, Prayer Changes Things Bible Verse, Redbelt Final Fight Scene, Vancouver Maritime Museum Jobs, Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale, Friends Forever In Different Languages, Children's Creativity Museum Discount Code, Philippines History Timeline, Hummel Alan Ball Boots, Rascals Gardena Phone Number, Games Like Alundra, Alex Rider Series 2, Weird Knowledge Questions, Billboard Dad Full Movie Dailymotion, Naples Weather November, Khabarovsk Kray, Synergy Home Care Address,