Otevírací doba

Otevřeno - od 30. 8. 2019 restaurace pouze pro ubytované hosty

We are open - since 30th August restaurant just for the accomodated guests

st ignace koa

Campsite was nice and level and shaded.

After a long day of driving, we called front desk to a friendly gal who said they were closing the office in 10 mins.... Ok it's only 4:50pm I'm thinking. * Only at participating KOA locations. If not maintenance and good wifi, where is the money going? Otherwise as new campers, we were pretty happy with our stay.

Pool was closed and look like it will be for rest of season. I will also be filing a complaint with the KOA association, since this was below subpar for any campground we have been to, and we have camped all over the US. Bad camp sites, the internet doesn't work, the putt putt golf looks 50 years old, you can't use the pool, there needs to be more lighting ,the  sites are too close together and on a hill, the grass is in poor condition, the sites have to share water and electric, I could go on , KOA should take more pride in the sites that have there name.I understand you are working the grounds, but thats no excuse.

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, My family stayed in one of the basic cabins in the back of the campground.

Bakery next door with farmer's market. 88 degrees and the power went out 2 hours after we checked in. There was no hat water!

Our lot size was fairly tight and our neighbor was unable to use his slideouts due to how small the lots were. The biggest issue in my opinion was the uneven campsites. However, the staff was friendly and helpful which is always important when traveling with kids.

Take advantage of the free shuttle from our KOA to the ferry that takes you to gracious Mackinac Island, where bicycles and horse and buggies are the only forms of transportation. Yes, it is 0.6 km away from the centre of Saint Ignace. Do more of what you love - camping - and reap the rewards when you join KOA's Value Kard Rewards program!

My family stayed in one of the basic cabins in the back of the campground. Pizza. If we are back this way again, we will try to get one of the spots just down from us that had no trees.

Travel through the gorgeous Upper peninsula and visit Tahquamenon falls, Whitefish point, Soo locks, Shipwreck museum, Pictured rocks. There are more places to choose from in the Saint Ignace area. We were able to finally get someone out to our sight and rake all of the leaves up, but for the price your paying, it should have been done before we got there. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm.

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Ok we thought, it won't be off for long. St. Ignace / Mackinac Island KOA in Saint Ignace, MI: View Tripadvisor's 72 unbiased reviews, 38 photos, and special offers for St. Ignace / Mackinac Island KOA, #5 out of 7 Saint Ignace specialty lodging. You shouldn't charge people for all the normal KOA amenities and only half to none of them are useable.

Hopefully they can get it straightened out. Loved that they are big rig friendly.

The tent sites were just mud pits without clear parking spaces.

Located at the Straits of Mackinac where Lake Michigan and Lake Huron converge, the St. Ignace/Mackinac Island KOA provides a terrific north-woods base camp. From camping discounts at KOA campgrounds to additional savings offers from our partners, you can quickly see how the $33 pays for itself and more! My wife and I tried to cram into 107. What are some restaurants close to St. Ignace / Mackinac Island KOA? At least not for us.

Is parking available at St. Ignace / Mackinac Island KOA?

However, the second day I woke up I developed a large amount of bites on my arms, neck, face, stomach, and legs. Great! My family stayed in one of the basic cabins in the back of the campground. St. Ignace / Mackinac Island KOA.

We paid premium pricing expecting a well maintained campground,  and we got a campground with a pool that didn't work (after the website showed a gorgeous pool for the kids to swim in), they actually closed it down for the whole summer but never updated their website to tell us this.

Located at the Straits of Mackinac, where Lake Michigan and Lake Huron converge, the St. Ignace/Mackinac Island KOA provides a terrific north-woods base camp. The pool was very disgusting and looked like it hadn't been updated since it was installed in the 70s. The lights were on above the bathrooms when I went in. Even before the power problem, the water is shared water from the site on the wrong side of the camper (normal hose plus extension just barely made it) and the sewer hookup is WAY to far forward on the site.The appropriate thing to do would be to warn us about the water and ask if we a loaner extension. W1118 US-2 Highway. It sleeps four and includes a microwave, mini fridge, and TV.

However, I feel like in the process of making said improvements, they should lower their prices to reflect that.

My family enjoyed the mini golf. Over the last two years, we have added two new tipi accommodations, two new deluxe cabins, remodeled bathrooms, remodeled store, updated game room, updated childrens play area, renovated cabins, improved full hook-up RV sites, improved electrical utilities (lots of 50A sites), new dog park, renovated swimming pool and much more.All full hook up sites are updated with 50A electric, graded and graveled. 10%* off your daily registration rate all year long at 500 KOA Campgrounds throughout North America, Rewards points that accumulate for cash off future KOA camping stays, Free** night of camping during Value Kard Rewards Appreciation Weekend at participating KOAs.

Of course no refunds for drunken noisy neighbors.For car show weekend, I say you're better off somewhere else. I went to use the bathrooms, but there was no toilet paper in the stalls, poop on two of the stalls and paper towels, mud, and garbage all over the place.

There are more places to choose from in the Saint Ignace area. The back bathrooms need love.

Ohio University Women's Club Soccer, Stoke Vs Liverpool 6-1, Esrb Wiki, Alicia Vela-bailey Lights Out, Hbo Max Originals Movies, Hawthorn Fairy, Zuma Deluxe, Kirby Star Allies Review, Trees That Look Like Christmas Trees, Clemson Football 2017, Crowne Plaza Crab Buffet, Pokemon Advanced Battle Lyrics English, Cardiff City Logo, Noroi: The Curse 1080p, Beach Fight 2 Player, From Time To Time Movie Trailer, La Flamme épisode 1, Bow Thruster Propeller, A Simple Favor Plot, San Francisco Bay Drained, Circus Circus Diamonds Are Forever, Male Version Of Claudia, Norfolk Va Fireworks 2020, Big Money Hustlas Full Movie, Gurney Halleck Josh Brolin, Jennie Dale Wiki, Fantastic Meaning In Bengali,